Sign in to follow this  
Non

Heart Rhythm Meditation

I recently bought the two books "Living from the Heart" and "Energize Your Heart in 4 Dimensions" both by Susanna Bair and Puran Bair. It looks interesting.

Anyone here have any experience with this method?

I recently bought the two books "Living from the Heart" and "Energize Your Heart in 4 Dimensions" both by Susanna Bair and Puran Bair. It looks interesting.

Anyone here have any experience with this method?

I practised it daily over maybe 6 weeks, and really, It did not do much for me. Disappointed.

I was quite excited too, as they go on about Heart entrainment and all that, and being someone who has heart health Issues, I thought it might be good for me but no, not really.

Still two of the best heart Meditations I know are the Buddhist compassion prayers and the Twin Hearts meditation by master Choi Cok Sui...

Have Fun

Seth.

Edited by Seth Ananda

I practised it daily over maybe 6 weeks, and really, It did not do much for me. Disappointed.

I was quite excited too, as they go on about Heart entrainment and all that, and being someone who has heart health Issues, I thought it might be good for me but no, not really.

Still two of the best heart Meditations I know are the Buddhist compassion prayers and the Twin Hearts meditation by master Choi Cok Sui...

Have Fun

Seth.

I have seen several people talk about how great the twin hearts meditation is. What is ment by twin hearts?

Sign in to follow this