Sign in to follow this  
Yoda

Sungazing question

In a year or so? You are more bullish than I!

I'm extremely optimistic: I do believe HRM, and I believe that he is allowing himself to get tested by western docs, so I do think that the cat will get out of the bag--that there could be a real revolution in thinking, at least within spiritually minded circles, that will really help people progress more quickly in their practice life.

I told Mrs. Yoda that I've finally done it--I've found a hobby where there are absolutely no books written on the subject!! The risk factor was an unanticipated bonus!

My first goal with this practice, is to make my thoughts more consistently "sunny". My favorite sentence at www.solarhealing.com is the one where he says that negative thinking will simply "go away."

-Yoda

Yes, it's possible. Just like winning the lottery.

If you are capable of stopping your thoughts, espesially about sex and practicing emptiness not just in meditation but anywhere you go, then you can do it. And that assuming, you have no sex or wet dreams. Mrs. Yoda will bust your balls in your sleep before the year end. :shock:

Very very very briefly one time. It's kind of scary for me because I generally have this ultra-scientific voice in my head and in this case it's saying "medical science believes that looking directly into the sun for a few seconds can cause permanent blindness. Do you really want to trust your vision to something you've read on the Internet?"  :shock:  

Also, the guidelines I've gathered about a

When I was 7 years old I would look into the sun regularly. For 10 mins to 30 mins non-stop. I would look directly into it. I did it for a few days, then stopped. I stopped because I lost intrest. I was just curious for a while "I wonder what would happen if I looked at the sun? Hmmm I don't see anything." Then whatever was the next thing I got curious about got my attention.

I remember the sun kinda looks like a black hole. Except it's the opposite. Like a white hole. The outter edges of the sun seemed to be slowly rotatining. I never went blind. Not blind right now. I'm not saying go look at the sun. I'm only posting my experiences with looking at the sun. Right now I'd think about doing it, but likely I won't look at it. Maybe when I was little I didn't care much, or didn't like listening to anyone.

Sign in to follow this