Ohm-Nei

Existance Suggestion? Take a look.

Let me know your thoughts, and don't scoff 'til you've read it all!

Subconscious is a place, or dimension that exists most notably in our minds. It's that place that people claim to gain unlimited knowledge from, expanded consciousness, energy consciousness. Possibly referred to as the void.

Well, I was inspired by the realization that everything is 99.9999 empty space. or in other words, nothing is matter, everything is pure energy. Most people around here are somewhat familiar with that theory.

Well consider this... everything is made up of atoms, and units smaller than atoms, the smallest units are energy. Vesicus Piscus - the eye of horus, the shape created in sacred geometry when you take two identical circles and connect them with a common radius. This is the common area within both circles.

http://www.geometrycode.com/sg/images/vesica_area.gif

This is considered the womb of existence.

Back to theory that everything is made of energy. If our world truly is made up of nearly infinitely numerable, infinitely small voids, they must all be connected in order to exist.

That's where the next step of this wacky theory comes in. What if those voids were the center of our universe, the center of our existence, our link to the energy body, to the light, to god, to the infinite.

Could it be that everything that we perceive as matter is simply the epidermis of existence?-Every unit of perceived matter, down to the smallest perceivable particles, are simply pores?

My life has been consumed by my interest in the unknown, mostly in the higher aspects... This theory brings a nice picture to mind when I attempt to imagine how all this adds up.

Think about it for a moment, ask questions if you'd like, but please leave some input. Thanks.

Edited by Ohm-Nei

Another way to think of what I'm getting at, is to think of the concept of a wormhole. It connects one set of dimensions to another.

What I like to imagine is that at the very core of every particle of every aspect of every piece of perceivable matter is in essence, a infinitely minuscule wormhole that is connected to ultimate energy. It's as if the wormholes are what bring the vibrations of god into perceivable matter for all of humanity to sense.

This has been a wonderful subject to think about

Why?

"Pores" suggests a "skin", which requires a surface beyond the pores, which suggests that the pores are not the "essence" but the skin is, which doesn't make sense, I think, if the pores are assumed to be the foundation of the "skin" in the first place.

I think the logic is circular. Or maybe I'm just not following you...

Thank you for your input, i find it funny that i felt MOST uneasy while i typed what you pointed out.

"If our world truly is made up of nearly infinitely numerable, infinitely small voids, they must all be connected in order to exist."

the pores are, the vesica piscis, the womb of creation, the void between the in and the out

i used pores as a 3d example, but you must think slightly outside the box on this one, in that, the void leads not to its above/below, it's before/behind, or it right/left, but inside therefore outside...

it's a stretch on the mind. maybe now you have a better idea of where i was going with that reference?

now, it is not limited to "inside therefore outside" that is simply the best example of an entirely separate dimensional void that i can present without a great deal of thinking.

Thanks again for your response though, I appreciate it.

Hi Ohn-Nei,

I don't know where you are headed with this but I will make a comment of my understanding to see how you respond.

Prior to the big bang there was Singularity. How long this singularity existed is an unknown becaue there was no time in the state of Singularity.

At this state not even void existed - all was one.

So the big bang happened. Singularity became Duality. Ha! Duality does not exist only in the mind of man - it is the result of the first process!

Okay, we now have pure energy and void.

Pure energy undergoes many transformations, that is, some of it becomes matter (the Manifest), some dark matter (the Mystery) and some dark energy (Chi).

Void is still void as it is void that allows for the transformations (separation).

But is void really void or is it just an area of a lower density of energy?

I make a distinction between void (nothingness) and Absolute Nothingness. That is, void exists within the realms of the universe but Absolute Nothingness is what is beyond the limits of the universe at any given moment in time.

So can we really say that it is void the binds things together or is it void that allows for the transformations of pure energy?

I can go no further until I know where you are going.

Peace & Love!

Hi Ohn-Nei,

I don't know where you are headed with this but I will make a comment of my understanding to see how you respond.

Prior to the big bang there was Singularity. How long this singularity existed is an unknown becaue there was no time in the state of Singularity.

At this state not even void existed - all was one.

So the big bang happened. Singularity became Duality. Ha! Duality does not exist only in the mind of man - it is the result of the first process!

Okay, we now have pure energy and void.

Pure energy undergoes many transformations, that is, some of it becomes matter (the Manifest), some dark matter (the Mystery) and some dark energy (Chi).

Void is still void as it is a void that allows for the transformations (separation.)

But is void really void or is it just an area of a lower density of energy?

I make a distinction between void (nothingness) and Absolute Nothingness. That is, void exists within the realms of the universe but Absolute Nothingness is what is beyond the limits of the universe at any given moment in time.

So can we really say that it is void the binds things together or is it void that allows for the transformations of pure energy?

I can go no further until I know where you are going.

Peace & Love!

Thank you for your reply

Singularity would be considered the first circle, and yes, the birth of duality would create a void, when i say void I'm using it out of context.

When i say void, i say it with the idea of a 'central network'. almost like all of matter is our computer hardware, and we are all infinitely linked to the central network.

I'm imagining ALL of perceivable matter to be linked, all living perceivable matter may have more complicated connections to things other than a central network. Hopefully I haven't completely lost anyone in any of my metaphors.

Now, pure energy becomes matter as previously stated. but what i believe is that the matter aspect of the pure energy is simply a pore. it's, the hologram, it's the creation, it's the bi-product.

I can't begin to attempt explaining what 'the mystery' of dark matter actually is, but based on my imagination of everything inevitably producing out of pure energy, you could consider dark matter, the void in which nothing has manifested. you could consider it the energy with no vibration, the body with no DNA, the song with no sound. It's there but appears to be without reason therefore it doesn't matter to us. It's essentially the 'outside' of the "inside therefore outside". This is simply how i've come to imagine it based on what information you've given me. It's beautiful to hypothesize on these elements, I'm very grateful to have a place to exercise my imagination like so.

I, may though, have a more difficult time interpreting chi, it's something that i have always wanted to understand, but since it seems to exist without being tangible, i frustrate myself at times when i try to prove to myself that it does exist. I cannot taste or see it, yet i know it's there simply because of my heartbeat and thoughts. That leads me to imagine that chi is the void that pulls between matter and dark matter.

Dark energy would be the solar flare of the sun that radiates onto earth and heats the atmosphere, only, dark energy would be radiating from the 'central network' out of the void and out into perceivable matter.

Maybe dark energy is the structure in which everything is to exist within. it's almost like trying to explain the interior of the infinitely minuscule 'wormholes' that i have imagined.

Think of dark energy as the undoing of energy. Think of an electric car running down its battery while powering itself down the road.

If this process could be used as a metaphor of matter being materialized, dark energy would be the byproduct of matter being, de-materialized.

in essence, if time flowed backwards, the cars motion would charge the battery.

Maybe dark energy is the 'void' that siphons off to an extensive, vibration-less vacuum, and that somehow help support materialistic existence.

Yes, The void is still void, as it allows for transformations. It is the grey area that is capable of evolving into something new. the void is thus considers the birth of creation.

I would hypothesize that the void is simply, a conduit between two dimensions. To a red cirle, he is red; To a blue circle, he is blue; but if they were to overlap, they would both be somewhat purple.

This does not answer your question about whether void is void, or if it is lower density energy. I would say that the void is simply the area without conscience. The purple that has been born of the red and blue.

As for the red and blue, purple may affect them, but to themselves, they are known as either red, or blue.

(Sometimes my metaphors please only my own imagination, sorry if that is the case here as well.)

Absolute Nothingness - Yes i can agree that absolute nothingness should be distinguished separately from

'the void'. I'd think that absolute nothingness is relative to our reality, in that, everything around us is perceivable yet infinitely connected to everything that is non-perceivable to us.

Absolute Nothingness would be, everything that is non-perceivable, or perhaps, nothing. Just nothing. Nothing imaginable or not.

But if it does exist, a state of absolute nothingness, it must be in contact with all that does. Therefore, the void; the purple. Absolute nothingness being the blue, and all that is perceivable being the red.

In conclusion, you are exactly right in question, "So can we really say that it is void the binds things together or is it void that allows for the transformations of pure energy?"

I think we can say that it is 'void' that binds things as well as non-things together, and we can also say that the 'void' allows for the transformations of pure energy to occur and exist or, in funny situations, non-exist.

It's a beautiful, beautiful life to be able to hypothesize over our dimensional reality.

Many thanks to both of you for providing insight.

I think we can say that it is 'void' that binds things as well as non-things together, and we can also say that the 'void' allows for the transformations of pure energy to occur and exist or, in funny situations, non-exist.

It's a beautiful, beautiful life to be able to hypothesize over our dimensional reality.

Many thanks to both of you for providing insight.

Yes, I sometime too enjoy talking about concepts that can never be proved one way or the other. It keeps the brain juices flowing.

Well, sure you think it is the void that binds things together. Hehehe. That's the premise of you opening post.

In my mixture of Big Bang theory and Taoist Philosophy there is no need for mentioning the void but, let's face it, there must be void in order for new manifestations.

Yeah, Chi (dark energy) is a tricky concept. Can't see it, smell it, feel it but we know it is there none-the-less.

But I will allow you this: it is the void that allows 'things' to be separate things. If it weren't for the void we could just as easily be sitting on an upside-down thumb tack as we are sitting on a chair.

Peace & Love!