witch

Entity and fourth chakra

Just an update on my entity issues. I've had an entity for the past several years, a ghost that visits me who is incredibly, vividly real when he visits, down to smell, taste and touch, and of course sight and sound. Whether it's a hallucination or in any sense "real", I've finally figured out what is triggering it and how to get rid of it.

It is caused when I have too much pressure at my heart chakra, when I need a release. The closest analogy I can think of is when a teenaged guy who hasn't ejaculated in a long time has a vivid wet dream, except mine happen when I'm awake. The visitations don't always end in heart chakra release, but they are definitely triggered by the need to do so.

I have met a man who is very adept at completely draining all the energy from my heart chakra, so thoroughly that I feel weak afterwards. Now there is no problem with the entity, as long as I see this man on a regular basis. I'm tempted to pay him for this service, it is so useful to me.

Call Hathor or Prometheus.

Edited by lino

If the person doesn't help you and your visitor both go forward with a win win as to a permanent solution, then I would recommend moving on to someone else who maybe of more assistance.

Also, ask yourself, it(Whatever)

What is its relationship with matter?

What is its relationship with time?

How does it hold itself in space?

What is its purpose?

That is if you believe in that sort of thing, there is a good more to a session but that should give you some insights and some direction. Paying someone to drain a wound/vistor once a month isn't fixing a leak.

just my 1/2 cent.

V

I don't consider my abundant heart chakra energy to be a wound or a leak. I think that the ghost is attracted to the abundance/the pressure of the sexual energy on my chest is causing me to hallucinate. Pretty much the same thing either way.

Hathor/Prometheus? I follow Hathor, that's the sort of witch I am. Is she helpful with fourth chakra things?