Encephalon

Sending chi to site of injury

I took level 1&2 SFQ earlier this year but haven't practiced it on myself or others; just too hooked on my nei kung and meditation practice. Can anyone kindly chime in on exactly what I'm supposed to do with a bunionectomy? Do I just continue to dissolve it, a la Frantzis, or should I exhale the black smoke? Sword fingers? Drew, Yamu, I hope you put in your 2 cents worth.

I took level 1&2 SFQ earlier this year but haven't practiced it on myself or others; just too hooked on my nei kung and meditation practice. Can anyone kindly chime in on exactly what I'm supposed to do with a bunionectomy? Do I just continue to dissolve it, a la Frantzis, or should I exhale the black smoke? Sword fingers? Drew, Yamu, I hope you put in your 2 cents worth.

Do the black smoke man, do the black smoke...

Sorry, no 2 cents today, only have a penny's worth. :lol:

The problem with you attempting to do this is that you are at the same energy potential as yourself. So you will get extremely limited effect of attempting to utilize "sword fingers" or other external type of qi manipulation. My advice is to find a qigong healer to help you. Depending on if they remove just tissue or tissue and bone will probably be part of the determining factor of the length of recovery. The effects of a few qigong treatments could and should give you a real and noticeable headway in reducing healing time.

If you are unwilling to seek someone trained in this (I know I would) then the best advice I could give you would be just to continue with your internal practice. One thing you can do, after you have built up your qi in a practice session, is take the qi down the leg and run it out of the body at the place of surgery. This may make it hurt more initially but could help. But the effects will not be anywhere near that of a person trained in waiqi liao fa.

Curcuma is a friend of mine and could be a friend of yours as well...

Also ask your local Chinese doctor about an appropriate formula.