Sign in to follow this  
GrandTrinity

Winn Video

I've got the deep healing. I've done it a few times but not so much that I can really have an opinion, but...

I can tell you some things about the form:

-The practice is quite long - about 50 minutes. Of course you can make it shorter, but for me it took this time.

-It has some simillarities with primordial chi kung in that you do the form in every one of the four cardinal directions. So you'll need a compass... It's been a while since I did, but I think you do at least two things in every direction: 1 - you work with the shen/element associated with that particular direction working with some affirmations, colors, healing sounds. 2 - you completely empty the bodymind and refilling it first with chi from the sun and then chi from the earth. As Michael says in the video - it's not about fixing anything that's broken, but rather to completely empty what you've got and load in the new.

As I said, I haven't been practicing it a lot so I can't really offer an opinion about how effective it is. But given the combinations of the directions, directions with its shen/element, affirmations with each shen, visualizations, filling yourself with chi from the sun, it should be quite powerful.

There was a post on healingtaousa from C Larsen, I think, saying that deep healing is Michael's most powerful video.

Hope this has been at least a little helpful

Please ask your question on Winn's HD board. This board was created so as to examine the Taoist path outside of the confines of the Winn and HD system. Many here are either disenchanted, or never enchanted, with either Winn or HD, but simply posted there for lack of any better place.

If you want feedback on Winn or HD products, please post on Winn's board as that what it is there for.

If you want to post about the Tao in general, or Bodri in specific, here is the place.

Ichabod

Please ask your question anywhere you want to.

This boards purpose is not defined by "ichabod".

Sean

i did gods playing in the cauldron of riginal qi and it's awesome. you really do need knowledge of kan and li to make it work properly though. i've gone thru lesser and greater kan and li and find the exercies to be really good for both. i also find the kan and li to really enhance and take toa deeper level the other practices. highly recommend anyting by michael, although this discusion board is more fun than his.

Sign in to follow this