Sign in to follow this  
NeiChuan

Goosebumps - Some mean more then others?

Its been mentioned that cultivating qi will make your goosebumps alittle stronger/chills stronger, atleast I've said it, I think I remember getting feedback..

Anyway. Lately I've been wondering if it matters where they start.. Sometimes I'll have them start at the skin and go down to almost the bone if not the bone, sometimes on the inside, and even sometimes from my back to the top of my head. It can really make the skin on the top of my head feel weird..

It gets really strong sometimes, thing is I really know no extra information on the matter.

Any ideas?

try to notice who you talk to or connect with or what you are doing at the time. sometimes even music has a inference especially if it was written by someone on a high spiritual level.

cant say if you should devulge ones own experiences it tends to lessen the impression. Cheers

I think it only lessens the impression if you think so. But sometimes it'll happen just thinking or looking out my window.. But yeah still watching something beautiful could be a reason, just as thinking of it.

More like experiences tend to be different from person to person is what I mean. Rather than have my experience thrashed before I have had time to "desseminate" it and understand it; I tend to for the most part keep to myself. True, maybe you are tuning into the relationship between emotions and thought. This is beyond raw energy, is that what you wanted to know?

Hm ya I guess so thanks. But then again that leads me to another question haha.

okay shoot

Sign in to follow this