DalTheJigsaw123

I'M UNEMPLOYED! ASK ME A QUESTION! (I DID NOT CONVERT WITH THE COMPANIES POLICIES) (LAST WORDS OF MY MANAGER BEFORE I WALKED OUT OF HER OFFICE)

LOL

Apparently, your delusion wins or you throw a hissy-fit and then somehow rationalize that as proof of your own depth & spirituality. Or so it would appear, anyhow. Perhaps your penis-shaped hat is just a web persona. (I'll make that assumption, at least...)

:)

I'm sorry, but what is the correct course of action?

Go with the flow right into the septic tank, or fight for your life to stay about in the oxygen rich atmosphere you thrive in?

What am I, an idiot?

Not sure what you are, frankly, as I haven't been here long enough to make a meaningful assessment yet but I'm fairly certain that you are NOT an idiot.

Curiously enough, I think you are correct in your identification of the symptoms of many of the problems plaguing the US and I agree that we are heading in a very sad and dangerous direction. I think your evaluation of the root causes seems off, however, and I suspect your ideas for resolving them are likewise coming from the wrong angle (although I admit that I haven't really seen any such ideas, only grousing about how the situation is hopeless).

Perhaps a topic for another thread someday...

Given ample deprivation, an individual laughs at the wasteful breathing habits of the sheltered, "civilized", babied individual.

Naturally, the perceived solution is to teach the coward that it's fears are unfounded and that it's body can endure all sorts of deprivation before REQUIRING compensation.

The SOLUTION is not WANTED, but it IS NEEDED.

Really?

Wow!

How did you know what company?

I never mentioned it here.

Well I've got powers and they give me contacts in the business world. Really the whole spy thing is a really big joke before "they" get here.

Did you know that the former Holy Roman Emperor was doing business in California near the Governor that will be back?

It's an Austrian thing if you know what I mean...