Sign in to follow this  
Cameron

Scott and Sean Debate

Scott, I also apologize for my part in our communication breakdown.

The way you have explained the function of CST, the role of the RMAX forum, and how personal belief fits into this makes perfect sense to me now. I think you are doing a wonderful job with what must feel like a terrifically difficult juggling act sometimes. :D

Thanks,

Sean

Neimad, I didn't put it together that you are "shadow" over there on RMAX. Damn, you got the CST lingo down, man.

my secret identity has gone now.... :P

haha.

i love CST, apart from my own meditations, it's the only thing i currently engage in. and any other discipline i may venture into (different MA, breakdancing, capoeira, acrobatics, rockclimbing, whatever) over time, will just be as an expansion of my exploration of CST. clubbells are by far the coolest thing i have ever bought. my intention is to get over to the US, hopefully next year, and do the certification. right now i am looking to build myself up to the level where i would actually be able to pass (it's a long and expensive trip for me!) and all my efforts are channeled into this exploration.

you know i have to thank this board for even finding CST. it was here where i originally learnt about warrior wellness and based on reccomendations here i took the plunge and bought it.

my library is substantiall bigger since then, but in the meantime i had tried many things to satisfy my earth element (i'm mostly air and ether, but there is an earthy part that needs to be satisfied by getting physical.... else i float off into space!) and CST is by far the best i have encountered. before this i have tried various qi gong forms, power yoga, isometrics, callisthenics and all bored me after a short exposure.

CST never gets boring.... how can something that has no defined end, that constantly sophisticated itself, ever get boring?

and yeah i'm a forum hanger over there. i just leave the forum open while i'm at work, and it's my few moments rest every now and then. i don't feel comfortable viewing this forum at work though because it's a little bit more 'out there'.

CST works with the shadow.

no no no.... the shadow (me) works with CST!

hehehe.

Sign in to follow this