Enishi

Vasectomies

No I don't want to become a better human, I want to become a better spirit being. I want to become free of death and decay and rebirth. I want to leave this planet and exist for eternity in solitude somewhere I can be alone, or with like minded beings.

When you say I want power, I don't want power to control or manipulate other people. I don't really much care for them. I don't want money, wealth, fame or political clout, I just want to leave this cycle of death and rebirth and this ignorant little back woods planet.

Wake up every morning and realize you are a walking sack of rotting hamburger, you are soon approaching your expiration date, and when it's all said and done, you get thrown back in the meat grinder for another round as perhaps a sausage, or hotdog, or something. Over and over. Repeat this daily realization for a few decades and you'll have me. More than death I fear rebirth, I just want out of this world and out of this cyclic existence. To me it's the ultimate cosmic joke that no one dares to talk about. It's too taboo of a subject, as is evidenced by your reactions.

I'm not a sith and I don't want to harm, or control others, or cause anyone problems. I just have something I have to accomplish before my death, and I intend to give it everything I can before I die. I am driven by that, it is my sole purpose for living. I seek transcendence.

Say whatever you like, judge me however you wish. We are each given our time here to use as we see fit, to live our own lives as we see fit, I am exercising that freedom and I suggest you do the same.

Dude!! You sound exactly like the Buddha before his awakening!!! Ever thought of sitting under a bodhi tree and not getting up until you achieve your goals? Check you out some Dzogchen man, and forget the energetic development--that's a false path!!

Edited by TheSongsofDistantEarth

Guest paul walter

This whole debate reminded me of an anecdotal story I saw on craigslist awhile back:

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/sea/274495936.html

Although I believe the woman's actions in this case were 1000 times worse, I do think the guy should have been more honest.

If he had, the woman might not have had unprotected sex with the bad boy. One's actions can have indirect negative effects as well as the more direct ones.

That's the kind of reaction such women rely on Einshi :rolleyes: .

Indeed. I still have a lot of western mangina programming I'm trying to work out of my system. Even if I still felt emotional discomfort however when reading about the guy's actions in this case, I would not try to be captainsaveaho to the woman either.

Indeed. I still have a lot of western mangina programming I'm trying to work out of my system. Even if I still felt emotional discomfort however when reading about the guy's actions in this case, I would not try to be captainsaveaho to the woman either.

*Enter Captain Saveaho!!* lol jk.

The scales seem pretty balanced between the sexes IME. There are just as many "women" who don't deserve the title as there are "men." If you're completely honest and very discriminating though, then people of lesser quality tend to not be such an issue.

An excellent example of this is the swan. I have heard that if you give a swan a mixture of cream and water, it can drink the cream and spit out the water. So be like the swan keeping the cream of this life for yourself and leave the rest for those with less discerning tastes ;)