Sign in to follow this  
MnM

Are these F****** munching on me?

Now, this makes me laugh for some reason right now...

Thing is: For some time now, say year or two, I've started to be aware of these entities around me. And noticed one thing, it seams like they really try to piss me off. I'm talking here about little mishaps around the kitchen mostly or certain stuff falling around the house, just before I was going to use them 'n' such. So this made me think, not to give them satisfaction and now they are quite funny to me.

Seems quite logical, that if they are really munching on my energy that.... Anyways, I'm beginning to think that maybe I could learn something from them, since I've already learned how to be more calm, and not jump like gorilla every time my rice falls across the kitchen with no apparent reason. I could use them.

Besides, it seams that this works like this: The more I give them positive energy, the more of the same I have... Although I'm concerned that they don't eat something I'm not willing to give.

So I'm interested in others experience on this subject. :lol:

I am pretty sure that you really don't want to hear my opinion on this subject.

:ph34r:

Peace & Love!

Thing is: For some time now, say year or two, I've started to be aware of these entities around me. And noticed one thing, it seams like they really try to piss me off. I'm talking here about little mishaps around the kitchen mostly or certain stuff falling around the house, just before I was going to use them 'n' such. So this made me think, not to give them satisfaction and now they are quite funny to me.

Seems quite logical, that if they are really munching on my energy that.... Anyways, I'm beginning to think that maybe I could learn something from them, since I've already learned how to be more calm, and not jump like gorilla every time my rice falls across the kitchen with no apparent reason. I could use them.

Besides, it seams that this works like this: The more I give them positive energy, the more of the same I have... Although I'm concerned that they don't eat something I'm not willing to give.

Could you say what it is that gives you the experience that they are entities, other than projected parts of you/your energy?

Anyway, I think you have the answer "The more I give them positive energy, the more of the same I have..".. in which case the issue is your limitation clause. ie. What arent you willing to give, and why arent you willing to give it...

might be a useful question for you.:)

That is the right question, cat....

I don't know, somehow it seams to me more like I'm existing in just one specter of reality, sharing it with other beings, than projecting my energy in the way to be able to move things. Maybe also that I'm so clumsy that everything falls around me. :lol: So those beings I called entities, maybe I'm wrong, don't know. The One thing I do know, I don't want them to be parasites. Then again that is such a human concept, and has no sense to me. You are right in regard that answer is in my hand, the thing is that just awareness of them by it self is taught me to guide myself in that manner so not to be a victim.

Why are you saying that?

Only because I don't believe in such things and this is not the place for me to speak to the subject.

(I do try to be nice once in a while. Hehehe.)

Peace & Love!

I don't see it as a matter of believing.... I have no use for that.

Edited by MnM

I don't see it as a matter of believing.... I have no use for that.

Okay. So therefore I am glad I did not make comment. Hehehe. (Nothing more embarassing than embarassing one's self.)

Peace & Love!

Well as cat has already pointed out, you seem to have the answer.

Also, in your own words, you have already learned not to jump like a gorilla every time something happens, and you've also learned about not giving them the satisfaction- so in a sense they can, and have, helped with developing certain attributes.

And I know you said that "parasite" is a human construct, and I'll agree, but in general it may help to think of it like this: things stay around places where they can live, ie where they can find food. Entities, like anything else, stick around places that are conducive to their survival and avoid places that are not. So the fact that they are around means something in your life- the moods you typically are in, the energy you send out, the environment in which you live, etc- attracts them or gives them an energy source.

If you want to get rid of them, cut their energy source. Be careful with the thoughts you have and the energy you project. If you are doing any practices, change them up a bit. Or, if you don't want to drive them away, and want to use them, experiment with creating different types of environments, being in different moods, giving/receiving different types of energy, thoughts, etc etc.

Edited by Sloppy Zhang

Exactly like that. Maybe a better term to call it would be learning how to live alongside and derive answers where you can. It's like a challenge for me in some way. Or rather experiment as you say. I don't want to drive them away, because that would be sisyphean to do. Among other things, I could sense them everywhere, just like casual birds along the road, they are just there. No point in changing that. What could be learned from that presence is what interest me the most. It's just like a decor in my sight. Also not something worth obsessing about. Another thing on the road, that you can learn from. Anything else seams so arrogant. :rolleyes:

Exactly like that. Maybe a better term to call it would be learning how to live alongside and derive answers where you can. It's like a challenge for me in some way. Or rather experiment as you say. I don't want to drive them away, because that would be sisyphean to do. Among other things, I could sense them everywhere, just like casual birds along the road, they are just there. No point in changing that. What could be learned from that presence is what interest me the most. It's just like a decor in my sight. Also not something worth obsessing about. Another thing on the road, that you can learn from. Anything else seams so arrogant. :rolleyes:

Nice one.:)

Sign in to follow this