shrthnd

hello world

greetings tao bums,

i've been lurking around for the past couple days, scouring the archives and enjoying all the great info i've found. i live in new england so if there's anyone in the area give me a shout.

having been on some odd spiritual quest since, i believe, i temporarily - and unknowingly - ignited my kundalini when i was 16, blowing my mind and sending me blazing off into some devious and ungrounded reality, i've pulled myself along and unwittingly landed here (and a million other tasty locations.) i'm 22 now, but there's an infinitely long story between now and then.

usually i abstain from forums but have decided i actually enjoy web-stranger-company once in a while. i'm looking forward to sharing my thoughts and querying YOUR minds. lots of questions, many many.

adios amigos,

joe

Hi Joe,

Welcome!

May you enjoy your time here.

Peace & Love!

Welcome Joe - Have a good time here - Where are you in New England?

Welcome Joe - Have a good time here - Where are you in New England?

In Connecticut, right around Hartford. Currently in Wethersfield but the girlfriend and I are giving up the apartment at the end of May... not sure where I'll be after that. :)

OK - I was born and grew up in Norwich to an age when I could appreciate Kerouac; many a mile on the way ever since, all the way to here. Be well...