goldisheavy

Interesting and gritty interview with a Tibetan monk

That's the main thing that annoys me about conspiracies, that I'm not part of the "right" one :ninja:

So. Aha! Only a true conspirator would deny that they are part of it. So come on ... what's the deal, Mrs Shape-shifting lizard new world order masonic alien!!?!!!

So. Aha! Only a true conspirator would deny that they are part of it. So come on ... what's the deal, Mrs Shape-shifting lizard new world order masonic alien!!?!!!

I dunno, I don't know which conspiracy to join :lol:

I will now respond to the following accusations "Shape-shifting lizard new world order masonic alien"

-Shape-shifting: trying to get better at it, but Adyashanti said my ego was doing it anyway so I guess that's good enough

-lizard: that would be my "old brain" that digs sex, drugs and rock n roll. It's a real bitch, you don't want to mess with it :ninja:

- new world order: yes, i'm making up a new one in my head as we speak. in fact it's why I practice

- masonic: they haven't asked me to join (yet) :ninja:

- alien: technically if I go anywhere in the world without being a citizen of the place I happen to be in I am one. I do that quite a lot. Often on vacation. The flying saucer comment followed my reading of a Buddhist prophecy about 2024 in a book by Gilles Van Grasdorff. There were also elephants mentioned. Note also visitors to my thread such as Machin Shin who are building space ports in the desert. I cannot account for their interest in such things.

http://www.hermeticinstitute.org/docs/comingstorm3.pdf for other mentions of 2024 (or thereabouts).

According to my Mayan birth chart I am in fact: "IX" - shaman belonging to white family. This would account for my spontaneous "white torquemaeda" disguise when I go full defense.

My Bazi 4 pillars has me pegged as a yang water woman. This year I am supposed to behave like Heaven

I have trouble relaxing, my family history is horrendous, I'm horribly curious by nature and to find out ways to improve my life I do weird stuff that not many people do. I think it makes me interesting and could get me laid by more interesting men (like Sam Harris). :ninja:

Edited to add outside reference to 2024.

Edited by Kate

I think it makes me interesting and could get me laid by more interesting men (like Sam Harris). :ninja:

Hey! Maybe Harris is more intelligent in bed than on paper!! LOL!!