Sign in to follow this  
Ian

Michael Winn's bouncy chair

this thread made me search my basement and I found my old big yellow ball. Thought it would be a good thing to use for sitting on my computer. But it STINKS so much of chemistry, this sweet vanilla-like chemical PVC-smell, I cannot stand it. I threw it away today.

lol, don't get me wrong when I ask : do your balls smell funny too?

affenbrot

Still enjoying ball. But have concluded, with Pietro's help, that the 85cm is way too big, even for me. In fact most people will probably be fine with the 65.

Bigger ones are great for balancing on, with feet off the ground, tho. Like a unicycle, but much mellower.

Hey Ian,

I've been planning on getting a ball to sit on, but I'm not sure what size to get. I'm 6'5", so I'm pretty interested in your experience, now that you've been using it for awhile.

Todd

Hey Ian,

I've been planning on getting a ball to sit on, but I'm not sure what size to get. I'm 6'5", so I'm pretty interested in your experience, now that you've been using it for awhile.

Todd

You're probably borderline between 65 and 75cm. 85 definitely too big for sitting. May depend how much of you is legs. If in doubt maybe try the smaller first because it'll likely be half the price.

I was sure I needed a huge one until Pietro showed me the tension in sitting that much higher .

Sign in to follow this