enouch

Healings and magical feats?

Chinese medicine and healing plus energy systems similar to qi-gung. Sytema really is like empty force qi-gung. Accupunture and stem cells regrow optic nerve!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXKgq3OCfXY&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkXwfukoEUI&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYq8EueDYNM&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWE7kCXnRd0&feature=related

Edited by enouch

Amazing. I wish there would be someone with this knowledge around here too...

I used to visit an acupuncture therapist but he couldn't cure me. I also had advantages for a short time, like a day or so, but eventually my previous state came back.

However, knowing that the solution exists, and many people are already cured, gives some hope for the future...

Why do American newsreaders have to speak like football commentators? It's quite annoying...

I watched the first video and had to run away for a while.

I believe in trying alternatives. (Hey, I've been married three times.)

Peace & Love!

Amazing. I wish there would be someone with this knowledge around here too...

I used to visit an acupuncture therapist but he couldn't cure me. I also had advantages for a short time, like a day or so, but eventually my previous state came back.

However, knowing that the solution exists, and many people are already cured, gives some hope for the future...

Why do American newsreaders have to speak like football commentators? It's quite annoying...

Often times the treatment is cumulative. If you were getting treatment every few days (as you would in many places in China) then gradually the length of time the relief lasted (in most cases) would grow until it was either managed or cured. It is not uncommone for some conditions to see improvement for only a few days then return. Over time you space out your visits until you no longer have to come in at all.

Often times the treatment is cumulative. If you were getting treatment every few days (as you would in many places in China) then gradually the length of time the relief lasted (in most cases) would grow until it was either managed or cured. It is not uncommone for some conditions to see improvement for only a few days then return. Over time you space out your visits until you no longer have to come in at all.

Well, the therapist said that he can cure me with about 4 treatments. I was there for 8 times and still nothing. It cost me about $300 and the therapist said that we should take a break and continue the treatment after a few months. You see, if he would have finished with 8 treatments instead of 4 then I'd say OK, at least he cured me. But he still didn't finish.

For someone who's doing this for years, this kind of mistake is quite unacceptable. I mean if someone would give an order to me, and I would finish months later than agreed and the final price would be the multiple of the original then they'd call me incompetent, and they'd probably be right.

Well, the therapist said that he can cure me with about 4 treatments. I was there for 8 times and still nothing. It cost me about $300 and the therapist said that we should take a break and continue the treatment after a few months. You see, if he would have finished with 8 treatments instead of 4 then I'd say OK, at least he cured me. But he still didn't finish.

For someone who's doing this for years, this kind of mistake is quite unacceptable. I mean if someone would give an order to me, and I would finish months later than agreed and the final price would be the multiple of the original then they'd call me incompetent, and they'd probably be right.

That is one confident (overconfident, in your case) acupuncturist.

What sort of problem did you go in with?