Sign in to follow this  
al.

futonorito

Is anyone familiar with something called (in japanese) 'futonorito'?

My understanding so far is that it is a concept that has stemmed from aikido and japanese traditions.

Any help would be much appreciated.

A

It is called wuxing in chinese and is the foundation of taoism. Everything in japanese traditions had roots in chinese culture and civilisation. Aikido comes from baguazhang if you didn't know. rolleyes.gif

It is called wuxing in chinese and is the foundation of taoism. Everything in japanese traditions had roots in chinese culture and civilisation. Aikido comes from baguazhang if you didn't know. rolleyes.gif

Okay cool, so it's just japanese for 'five elements'?

I thought it might be related to a change in the order of the five elements, something i'm trying to research and figure out at the moment.

i didn't realise Baguazhang came from Japan, thought it originated from old daoist walking meditation.

But wouldn't be surprised- the Japanese culture seems to hold some very profound teachings, although it also seems to kept secret very well.

I thought it might be related to a change in the order of the five elements, something i'm trying to research and figure out at the moment.

Edited by al.

i didn't realise Baguazhang came from Japan, thought it originated from old daoist walking meditation.

But wouldn't be surprised- the Japanese culture seems to hold some very profound teachings, although it also seems to kept secret very well.

I think u misread that, Aikido came from Bagua which came from China.

BLESSINGS!!!

Sign in to follow this