Sign in to follow this  
Non

weird de ja vu feelings

for the past couple of years now I've been getting de ja vu feelings that pop up out of nowhere.

I go through a situation and when I think about it later on, it feels like I've done it before, but at the time I do it, it doesn't seem like so. Or perhaps it's that same memory that just feels so vague that it feels like de ja vu. Maybe my memory is getting weird...

Guest paul walter

for the past couple of years now I've been getting de ja vu feelings that pop up out of nowhere.

I go through a situation and when I think about it later on, it feels like I've done it before, but at the time I do it, it doesn't seem like so. Or perhaps it's that same memory that just feels so vague that it feels like de ja vu. Maybe my memory is getting weird...

Probably going insane? Paul

I would go and see a doc. Might have something to do with masturbation. It's possible though that your about to unlock undreamed of powers like John Chang and Pikachu.

get-inside-pikachu.jpg

Sign in to follow this