Sign in to follow this  
Nebulon

Hello everyone

Hello all, :)

I am simply lost and searching, I have direction but I don't know where I am going yet!

I am and have been interested in filling the dantien, I am interested in pursuing the the thunder path of the dao (1 of the 6) but at present I do not know how trivial or futile my efforts might be.

Thanks for listening

Edited by Nebulon

Hi Nebulon,

Welcome!

May you enjoy your time here.

So you are lost, are you? Well, you're in the right place.

Peace & Love!

Yes, more like very confused I guess.

I am looking for answers to explain my experiences, to find some kind of meaning, I am confident I know now what they are but the path that it leads down is covered in the mud of deception and half truths, beyond it lays the truth but getting there seems an impossible task.

Yes, more like very confused I guess.

I am looking for answers to explain my experiences, to find some kind of meaning, I am confident I know now what they are but the path that it leads down is covered in the mud of deception and half truths, beyond it lays the truth but getting there seems an impossible task.

Yeah, I know. Decision, decisions. Luckily, contrary to what some people here say, we do have free will to make our choices in life. So we make a decision, go for it, screw up, make another choice, and see what happens this time. The important thing is that we should learn from our mistakes. And if you are anything like I have been there will be plenty of mistakes to learn from. Just keep truckin'!

Peace & Love!

You can just sit in full-lotus!

Hello all, :)

I am simply lost and searching, I have direction but I don't know where I am going yet!

I am and have been interested in filling the dantien, I am interested in pursuing the the thunder path of the dao (1 of the 6) but at present I do not know how trivial or futile my efforts might be.

Thanks for listening

Sign in to follow this