Sign in to follow this  
rooftopper

Hau, from rooftopper

I am a student/practitioner of trinity fist, Hsing-I (5 fists and 12 animials), Pa qua, (Two single palm and am now learning a double palm) and Tai Chi (Yang style). Also Qi Gung, and miscilaneous martial arts forms of China. I have been introduced to five Tai Chi weapons except the fan form is not really a Tai Chi form. Saber, Straight sword, staff and spear. Also Tai Chi Ball and Ruler. Eight standing postures of Tai Chi. Lots of meditations too. Too much for me to actually practice all. I do what I can.

I am of the Lakotah Nation of First Nations of the Western hemisphere. Not blood though, adopted. By my daughter's stepfather. Except Lakotah do not do step anything. So he is her other father. I pray to the seven directions in a Lakotah manner as best I can.

rt

Mitakuye Oyasin. Translation; We are all related.

Hokah Hey. Remember the Women, Children and Old Ones.

Edited by rooftopper

Hi Rooftopper,

Welcome!

May you enjoy your time here.

Yeah, sounds like you are keeping yourself busy.

Peace & Love!

Hello ^_^ I always feel kinship to fellow Indigenous people ( I prefer to say First Nations) even though you are not blood. I am a Shuswap from the North West. You do a lot, makes me feel like I should get busy lol.

Thanks for sharing. Sounds awesome.

I am a student/practitioner of trinity fist, Hsing-I (5 fists and 12 animials), Pa qua, (Two single palm and am now learning a double palm) and Tai Chi (Yang style). Also Qi Gung, and miscilaneous martial arts forms of China. I have been introduced to five Tai Chi weapons except the fan form is not really a Tai Chi form. Saber, Straight sword, staff and spear. Also Tai Chi Ball and Ruler. Eight standing postures of Tai Chi. Lots of meditations too. Too much for me to actually practice all. I do what I can.

I am of the Lakotah Nation of Indigenous Peoples of the Western hemisphere. Not blood though, adopted. By my daughter's stepfather. Except Lakotah do not do step anything. So he is her other father. I pray to the seven directions in a Lakotah manner as best I can.

rt

Mitakuye Oyasin. Translation; We are all related.

Hokah Hey. Remember the Women, Children and Old Ones.

Sign in to follow this