Guest winpro07

Tao Bums Moderation And Steve

Guest winpro07

Sometime just breathing is enough. It is always troubling to deal with incessant psychic bad behavior. As a soul behind the scene we say "what? .. this is still happening? It causes a constant sense of unbalance because the lower emotion that rises if the other being with malevolent intent is probably anger and as a soul peering through persona with psychic skills down toned by socialization it seems impossible to effectively deal with. redirecting energy that we have been raised and taught not to see is to much and all we want do do any way is have fun, not deal with poorly behaved beings that cannot see them selves.

When the anger or (any emotion that does not have it's origin in our own sphere rises to below the stomach we get into resistance to it. Partly because as a soul we recognize it as "not our own" and as persona "not my responsibility" and the resistance increases. The stomach gets butterflies and the diaphragm gets stuck in an inconsistent pattern. There is a false sense of urgency that comes from this and plays out in the life of the ego/persona as aggressiveness and need to defend from similar attacks-the defense is primal because life force is very important and it is possible to run out. The resistance if it builds too much effects the flow of life force from the kidneys leaving too little energy to balance/increase the other lower emotion/organs. At this point either the body gets sicker from all the anger sitting in the stomach or the heart does something remarkable. It feels compassion. other wise the higher mind/tantien has to step in and "BE PSYCHIC" and recognize what is happening in the lower mind and utilize the only tool that will save the poor little true self/stomach -forgiveness. In either case the lower emotion of anger overloading the stomach gets a shock of conscious unresistant intent where the true self resides. The stomach converts anger energy into joy rising to the heart and the heart from joy to bliss in the mind and then to ecstasy as the crown opens and cosmic radiation mixes with bliss light in the Ganges and a third light in the seat of Brahma brings true insight and revelation. This is where the program of society that held the soul and true self apart diminishes for good....

Edited by winpro07

1) Which specific actions do you mean?

2) Where are they illegal?

3) Please define which areas and/or countries - in your view - apply to the term "the free world". Does it equal "international community" and "civilized countries"? :rolleyes:

Taking my name from the login information from the database at the KL forum and posting it here is against PIPEDA laws in canada - being a democracy and not some dictatorship - thus part of the free world.

Mal add me to the ban list.

Hardg - you are a dickhead.

Ok, the thing with more or less hollow propaganda terms might be too off-topic right now.

I wasn't aware that you were referring to a database-leak-based privacy violation. Is it a concrete case? Can I read somewhere about what happened in detail?

(Of course you can do it by PM if you like.)

Since you say the Kunlun forum is involved, where I'm registered, too, this would be of concern to me.

Ok, the thing with more or less hollow propaganda terms might be too off-topic right now.

I wasn't aware that you were referring to a database-leak-based privacy violation. Is it a concrete case? Can I read somewhere about what happened in detail?

(Of course you can do it by PM if you like.)

Since you say the Kunlun forum is involved, where I'm registered, too, this would be of concern to me.

A concrete example would be Mantra posting a private email sent from PH Toledo. So... call someone a nut job - get banned - post private information and communications - nothing? I state this stuff as these should be things the moderators, I feel, should be considering if they are reviewing their standards.

I'm sure as long as you are in the KL camp you have nothing to be concerned about.

A concrete example would be Mantra posting a private email sent from PH Toledo.

This is not what you mentioned first. Is this meant to be another example? Lacks any detail. C'mon, we have just seen how unsubstantiated claims can cause dissonance. I'd just like to get a somewhat complete picture, otherwise I can't derive any conclusions. You don't have to write an essay, but several sentences should be sufficient to include all relevant information.

Edited by Hardyg

Guest winpro07

Are forum moderators allowed access to IP addresses of posters?

Are forum moderators allowed access to IP addresses of posters?

Yes. We can see them beside the posts on our screen.

Sometimes people have a few, I do as I post from work and home.

This is not what you mentioned first. Is this meant to be another example? Lacks any detail. C'mon, we have just seen how unsubstantiated claims can cause dissonance. I'd just like to get a somewhat complete picture, otherwise I can't derive any conclusions. You don't have to write an essay, but several sentences should be sufficient to include all relevant information.

http://www.thetaobums.com/index.php?showto...mp;#entry137716

([edited to add] name was gracefully removed by the moderator - thanks )

http://www.thetaobums.com/index.php?showto...l=Philip+toledo (original post is quoted here)

http://www.thetaobums.com/index.php?s=&amp...ost&p=64979

[edited to add] ... notice the original post includes the mans phone number. ( I write essays to keep the NDF's away - as their attention spans seem to be limited)

...now more retoric about the unsubstantiated...

Edited by -O-

@-O-

The first link doesn't work ... but I guess the other two are sufficient.

Please allow me to go a bit astray here for a moment...

I did a whois-check (http://domains.whois.com/domain.php?action=whois) on http://www.innerselfcenter.com. I don't know how it was back then; Now his personal data is under privacy protection. Even his name, which is funny considering he presents himself freely on his website. You know what is also really funny? Go on his website and click on "Who we are". There you find Toledo on top, followed by Max. I might be wrong, but it seems that he still does without authorization what he did at the time of the TTB thread. He presents Max like he is part of his enterprise. Considering that Toledo allegedly believes Max is gone, that is twice as odd.

Now on topic...

OK, I agree that including the phone number in that posting might be problematic. But he shows them on his website.

Concerning the quoting of that e-mail... all I can extract from that thread is what is written there (unless I missed something):

He used undeclared means (e-mail? PM?) of writing an undeclared TTB member. No info whether that member might have agreed to publish the message.

Considering the nature of the controversy with Toledo, I don't see a reason for not using his real name in that context. But as I said, the phone number should have been removed. But... did anybody ask the moderators to do this in the quoted part? (The original has already been removed.) They might have simply overlooked it. Well. by now it is probably invalid. The phone number on his website is a different one. Or the quoted one was his private number.

Edited by Hardyg

@-O-

The first link doesn't work ... but I guess the other two are sufficient.

Please allow me to go a bit astray here for a moment...

I did a whois-check (http://domains.whois.com/domain.php?action=whois) on http://www.innerselfcenter.com. I don't know how it was back then; Now his personal data is under privacy protection. Even his name, which is funny considering he presents himself freely on his website. You know what is also really funny? Go on his website and click on "Who we are". There you find Toledo on top, followed by Max. I might be wrong, but it seems that he still does without authorization what he did at the time of the TTB thread. He presents Max like he is part of his enterprise. Considering that Toledo allegedly believes Max is gone, that is twice as odd.

Now on topic...

OK, I agree that including the phone number in that posting might be problematic. But he shows them on his website.

Concerning the quoting of that e-mail... all I can extract from that thread is what is written there (unless I missed something):

He used undeclared means (e-mail? PM?) of writing an undeclared TTB member. No info whether that member might have agreed to publish the message.

Considering the nature of the controversy with Toledo, I don't see a reason for not using his real name in that context. But as I said, the phone number should have been removed. But... did anybody ask the moderators to do this in the quoted part? (The original has already been removed.) They might have simply overlooked it. Well. by now it is probably invalid. The phone number on his website is a different one. Or the quoted one was his private number.

I agree with you on Toledo... it was the phone number I was refering to not his name... and that was at the time his private number.