Sign in to follow this  
awake

It's working!

I just wanted to post this here to report my progress (shocking amount in such short time) with some techniques learned from DHE 2000.

The concepts, thought learned from DHE 2000, I have found are taught in many disciplines, but worded differently. I want to hear from people who have experienced similar things, as well as potentially get advice, and encourage people to go this route. I think this is the best place to accomplish all of those.

Anyway, about a year ago I found DHE 2000 by Richard Bandler and John LaValle, and have been applying the concepts I learned in the program.

When I first listened to it, I felt bliss, which started in my neck, but went through my whole body. In fact, I felt bliss 5 times in quick succession. It just feels weird to try and quantify it like that, but whetever. The second time I listened to it, I felt powerful love, continuously, until I chose to stop it.

That is one of the things you learn in DHE - how to control feelings. Increase, decrease, create new ones.

But something was wrong for me. They say in the program, "We don't deal with shitty feelings here. If you have shitty feelings, get over them." But they only give some NLP patterns for how. Personally, I don't believe in my pictures that much to start with, so switching around their submodalities doesn't work very well. I am much more of a feeling person. However, when I try to amplify good feelings, hold onto them, it is hard.

For me, it is much easier to feel bad. Consciously making myself feel bad has been my journey over the past couple of weeks, and I sense it may also be so for the next while.

My theory was, since I was better at feeling bad feelings, there may be something worthwhile to explore in them. There must be a reason that I feel them. I do not mean this in the sense of "I must find out why I feel bad", but my goal has turned to explore the negative side by feeling through my feelings.

I do not access them through affirmations such as "I am shit" or whatever, but I have had a largely bad programming growing up, and I have lots of bad feelings that come up naturally. When one does come up, I just keep it there and feel it, observe it.. Don't try and figure it out or anything.

I noticed a few things from this already:

I am able to feel the good feelings much better already, and keep them there much longer and amplifythem much more strongly.

I am noticably making progress on getting over the stigmas I used to have related to them. Yesterday I was out and noticed my stress over making eye contact with hot girls, when it occurred to me, that I am already making myself feel bad, worse than other people can make me feel - so why am I intimidated by them? That still has not sunk in yet, but I am not trying to understand things on a conceptual level just yet - only feeling feelings.

Today I also made a fool of myself on another forum. I got burned for my ignorance, but I did gain some valuable information on there (about the subject at hand) and some insight into the changes that are happening to me. I used to take burns like that personally, like they were against me. For the first time in my life, I genuinely interpreted it as those sorts of things that I used to interpret as bad, were actually good, lessons learned, and those forces I saw as negative are there to help me grow.

This last realization further enforces my belief that I am doing something right by exploring my "bad" feelings. There's stuff out there like Sedona, where you try and "release" the feeling, but I am weary of that - I do not want them to go away yet, I do not know that I am the best judge of how to decide when my feelings have served their purpose - after all, the best, most powerful feelings I've had in my life have been totally at random. (at least, from my view they came randomly)

I've had social stigmas all my life because of how I've been treated, and although I also, all my life, from those in "higher" positions of authority than me, have spared no expense to tell me how smart I am, how convincing I am, how good of a lawyer I would be, etc, I simply am unable to influence myself into action regarding improving my social realm. I am a virgin, because my feelings trump any conceptual motivation. I have been offered money, tried to psyche myself out, had other stuff on the line, and still not opened a girl to date. I hope this eventually leads to some progress on that front, because my feelings trump any logic or beliefs I have or try to install.

I know that because I can currently feel my bad feelings more, I have some sort of responsibility to explore them. I have been doing the opposite, trying to hold on to what is relatively (relative to the intensity of the bad ones, and to the much greater intensity of the potential good feelings I've gotten) scraps of good feelings, and it hasn't gotten me very far, in my view. Relatively, in the few weeks I have been "exploring" my negative feelings, I have had many more improvements than while "exploring" my good feelings. I don't expect any changes though - that way, they are a welcome surprise whenever they come, and I can't be let down.

My last note here, is that the conscious control and observation of these feelings, means that I am not very much entranced in them. Like when you are really angry and cannot control yourself. Or really sad, etc, and you act different. The implications of the feelings on my actions are not as strong, feeling them at what is in fact a more powerful intensity, of my own will, as opposed to having them come up randomly and influence my behaviour and judgement. I do notice, though, that I am a bit less aware overall than I was before. I think this is perhaps the one negative aspect of this venture I have incurred so far, and I will see where it brings me.

Edited by awake

Anyway, about a year ago I found DHE 2000 by Richard Bandler and John LaValle, and have been applying the concepts I learned in the program.

I've never heard of DHE, totally unfamiliar with it.

What does DHE stand for?

Provide a link to the product (or website)?

Sign in to follow this