Sign in to follow this  
zazaza

Kundalini is going up... what's the name of the one going down?

I just did a 2 hour interview for someone in the UK and the awakening fast did come up.

So I could just say, remember in the movie "Aliens" where the aliens burst out the guys chest? I could say I had some similiar experiences.

When my heart center was opening I went into a spontaneous asana. It was form of the bridge pose but more extreme:

http://www.yogajournal.com/poses/472

my shoulders did not touch my bed. I was balancing between the back of my head and my heels, my body in an arched C shape, my eyes and chin facing the wall behind me. My arms were flung out to the side as far as I could stretch them. The feeling was, " I. have. to. open. up. my. chest. wide. NOW!" As i said this was spontaneous. I do not do yoga at the time and still don't.

The visual I saw was like a circular saw, a la Freddy Kreuger, slicing up the center of my chest through my sternum. Very bloody. It sounded like someone was tearing raw meat. When my chest was open a column of bluish green light shot out into the universe and then spread out in all directions at the apex.

Didn't hurt at all but just weird to feel the sensation of cutting meat and hear crushing bone. Plus there was the feeling of great bliss.

What I felt and still feel in my body are sinusoidal movements, like a snake you might say. It feels like the air has weight and pressure. I can feel wind moving in the room and inside my body but all the windows are closed. :blink:

I feel heat, I feel cold, I feel the most exquisite pleasure. I feel paths of energy racing through my body...it pulses, it roars, it rolls like waves.

I had full on constant spontaneous kriyas and asanas.

I feel constant and multiple orbits. Orbits within orbits. Orbits that are like figure eights. Orbits that are shared with other people, trees, planets,etc. Like waves constantly pulsing through my body.

I feel a wave that is as wide as my body that rises up from the center of the earth, hits the heavens and bounces back continuously. The waves have pressure and weight and often times color when I tune into them.

Often I would have constant orgasms, continual pelvic spontaneous rocking, curled up in a fetal position on my bed moaning with the pure ecstasy so exquisite it was bordering on painful.

Does that give you some ideas?

:D

yes. it's noisy. ;)

haha. jst joking

Sign in to follow this