Sign in to follow this  
sunshine

product recommendation for sitting crosslegged

There are so many things I have bought over the years that I don't even want to think about how much money I spent without the products really being good or of any use...

this thing is different: www.nadachair.com

I got mine through www. higherbalance.com

this product really helps with sitting crosslegged. As one can tighten the straps that are put around the legs/kness one can rest into the back-support... the leggs get raised a little so that there is not that much pressure by one leg being on top of the other ANDwhat I personally like: I never rellay got to put my hands in one of those meditation positions where they rest in ones lab that easily... now even my armd are supported lying lightly on top of the straps...

this is a pretty cool device and highly recommended!

Harry

Yup! I got myself one of these about a year ago, and although I used it for many months, I discovered that the back support not only supports you, but also limits breathing space in the back.

I discovered this when I was doing excersises to open up my full lung capacity and it seems the part of your back near the kidneys expands quite a lot if you take a proper full breath.

I must also say that I got the budget version without any kind of padding - perhaps the ones with the padding will work better.

Well. I think that it depends on were you put the backsupport (one has a certain range to move it up and down the back) and how tight one puts the straps... even if one were not using it that tight to have "real" support... it is still a great reminder to sit a certain way... & to me imporper sitting remains a major problem regarding free breathing... and sitting a while one quickly tends to "forget" proper postion...

and maybe even the special west they sell might the best option considering your experience...

nevertheless: still thumbs up from my side

Harry

PS: don't you think you can pad the budget version yourself (putting something in between back & device)? don't know...

Sign in to follow this