Sign in to follow this  
mewtwo

A place holder topic.

This is a place holder in case the guy comes here and i want to have a discution with him. The reason i dont want to say anything about him is cause he is not well receved by people here.

You need to let this whole thing go. It's been over a year (maybe multiple years?) that you've been investigating/going after Wan.

Who cares? Wan doesn't give a shit about you, why are you giving so much energy towards him?

The guys at Bullshido did an investigation on him, called him out on a lot of things. He kept doing his thing. The people who like what he has to say will like what he has to say. The people who don't can hear what he says and be like, "that's nice" without having to be obsessed with him.

Seriously, do something else with your life. I mean that in the nicest possible way.

yeah i know any ideas on how to let this go?

You could:

1) Find something else to devote your time and energy to- you'll enjoy doing this so much and have such a great feeling of accomplishment that you won't are about Wan anymore

2) Think about the situation and realize how stupid it is- analyze what you are doing and what you've been doing and try to figure out what results has it gotten you. No matter what you say other people are just going to make up their minds on their own- if they decide they like him or not like him there's very, very little chance that you will change their opinion, and most likely nothing you say or how many posts you make about him on the net are going to stop Wan from doing what he's doing, because he's doing point 1 in his life

3) Just stop. By far the hardest, you'll just have to use your willpower.

There are a few other things you could do I guess, but those are the most obvious and the easiest.

Sign in to follow this