Sign in to follow this  
buscon

Advice for next step

Lately I quite happy about my meditation path: I'm doing every day half an hour/one our of micro and macro cosmic circulation, spring forest qigong level 1 & 2, kung fu 3 times a week plus various qigong (8 brocades, wai qigong and other little forms). I usually practice standing and/or sitting, but not in full lotus as I wanted to stay rooted to the ground :)

My energy level is quite good: lately I've noticed an increased flow of chi, especially when I do micro and macrocosmic circulation. I feel my heart and third eye points more sensitive - even though not totally open.

My main reference books are:

- Qigong empowerment

- Spring forest

After having opened the main channels and doing macrocosmic circulation, what could be the next step ? Going with the 8 extraordinary channels ? Or doing full lotus meditation until my chakras are fully opened ? Or maybe going with level 3 of spring forest ?

I'm really into internal alchemy, I'm reading a lot of books and practicing everyday, at least twice a day.

At the moment I don't have a meditation teacher, I'm looking for a good one in Berlin but it's not that easy (I'd like to find some Quanzhen stuff). My kung fu teacher is very good about kung fu and qigong movements, but very little about meditation and internal alchemy.

Edited by buscon

Not sure what would be a next good step for you but how about sitting in stillness a little bit, 10 min or more, to let stuff integrate and happen by itself a bit more. I think when one does a lot of active alchemy that is still very useful and important. It seems like you want to follow an alchemical path, taoist presumably, so you could do a stillness movement workshop.

You could also add in some secret smile as it is both a meditation that makes you feel great and sorts out your emotions and in addition makes alchemy much safer.

Since you are doing springforest maybe it is time for you to get some sort of transmission or chakra opening from Chunyi Lin or Jim Nance. BOth did third eye openings on Drew and he seems to think that was key for him. Maybe it will get you the ability to O at D with girls at McDonalds as well.

Edited by markern

Not sure what would be a next good step for you but how about sitting in stillness a little bit, 10 min or more, to let stuff integrate and happen by itself a bit more. I think when one does a lot of active alchemy that is still very useful and important. It seems like you want to follow an alchemical path, taoist presumably, so you could do a stillness movement workshop.

You could also add in some secret smile as it is both a meditation that makes you feel great and sorts out your emotions and in addition makes alchemy much safer.

I actually didn't write in my report, but that's exactly what I did in the last time - sitting in stillness and inner smile. They really helped a lot, cleaning some blockage that I was not able to clear with other stuff.

Reading Taoist Meditation was/is really helpfull too!

Anyway I have to spend more time in stillness, for sure, but I'd like to know what come next and check if it's the right time to do it (I feel like that). I'll ask my I Ching too and let you know ;)

I actually didn't write in my report, but that's exactly what I did in the last time - sitting in stillness and inner smile. They really helped a lot, cleaning some blockage that I was not able to clear with other stuff.

Reading Taoist Meditation was/is really helpfull too!

Anyway I have to spend more time in stillness, for sure, but I'd like to know what come next and check if it's the right time to do it (I feel like that). I'll ask my I Ching too and let you know ;)

Cool! Inner smile is great to but it is different from secret smile. I try to do both. I think sitting in stillness is recomended at all levels but not sure as I am not much of a taoist.

Sign in to follow this