Sign in to follow this  
DanC

Microcosmic Orbit Help

I am currently practicing the Lung Expansion Chi Kung from Michael Frosts book in which he recommends ending with the Orbit meditation to circulate the Chi accumulated during practice.

My question is regarding what do you do once you have focused on all of the points along the spine and have also opened the functional channel by touching the tognue to the palate. Frost simply states now that the the 2 channels are open circulate Chi through the orbit, does this mean the orbit is now open so just still the mind and let the chi flow through the orbit autmatically, or do you use breath control techniques like the long sip to circulate the chi. I have been simply being aware of the chi flow and not forcing anything to happen.

Daniel

I think most people tend to visualize energies circulating and gradually the visualization practice gets replaced by the feeling of energy circulating.

:lol: That sounds about right. The energy should hold your posture upright. Also, see the 2 channels; one fire, one water, spiral into the deep center, kan and liness. Go on to the fusion, or whatever. You could also reverse the flow, this will make yuan chi appear in heart rather than lower TT. Also, try doing inner smile and orbit at same time! Try to flow orbit in both directions at once! Thats whats up! :lol: Or just sit in the TT and feel the steaming relaxing your jing chi shen->void->tao Edited by GrandTrinity

Sign in to follow this