Sign in to follow this  
luis sancho

Scientific Taoism

Hi Luis,

Your post was a little too heavy for this little pea-brain of mine but I did want you to know that I read it.

Peace & Love!

Hi Luis,

Your post was a little too heavy for this little pea-brain of mine but I did want you to know that I read it.

Peace & Love!

The beauty of the 'Game of Existence', the 'tao te king' is that itcan be explained with all levels of cmplexity.

The simplest way was the Chinese. They wre so new into the Universe they understood the simplest codes of yin and yang. Consider for example, the language of colors. Red/white energy, yang vs. black/blue information, yin which is in the Tao symbol. Ths simple code is in itself a whole language hat guides animal experience. The game, the generatrix, fractal euqation, E<=>Ti, and its infinite variations and symmetries might become extrremely complex, to the point that we have forgotten that wisdom as a Kaleidoscope multiplies images, but the essence was then clear. To iterprete the world you see you canjust use the simplest 2 languages, that of colors and that of frms yin/female/cyclical, broken in/form/ation male/yang/lineal energy.Observe around you cycles and lines in all form, you will see infrmative and energetic funcions all around you... The more cdes and games you decode, the richer will be your spritual experience in the intelligent Universe.2 pics show this simplest games. The most comple, mathematical and logic equations are not really needed to inmerse yourself in the relationships of 'God', the mind of time that creats the futre with the arrow of enery and the arrow of infrmation, the yang and the yin. Tao is a painter in 4 dimensions with 2 substances, each science calls it different, what Taoism or duality does is the opposite, to see what all sciences have in common. The space=energy=1=male=line=white=explosion=motion=body=force vs. the tim clock=information=0=female=cycle=black=imlosion=quietness=head=particle game has infinite self-similar codes, languages and forms. This creativity is what you must seek for through the percetions of paradoxes, symmetries, hidden meanings that surface in all... of couse most science today has lost the wisdom of those primary languages, only understand the simplestmathematical jargon 'the physicist is not interested in the painting or the painter, only the canvas' Nietzsche

post-49177-1257353866_thumb.jpg

post-49177-1257353912_thumb.jpg

Edited by luis sancho

Hi Luis,

I'm one of those guys who operates according to the KISS principle. (Keep It Simple, Stupid)

I see a butterfly and that's all I see - a butterfly.

It works for me.

Peace & Love!

Hi Luis,

I'm one of those guys who operates according to the KISS principle. (Keep It Simple, Stupid)

I see a butterfly and that's all I see - a butterfly.

It works for me.

Peace & Love!

Taoism is about time, about what cannot be seen, as the tao-teking constantly repeats. You only see space, a dharma of present, taoism and budhism try to explore the laws that create the flws from past to future, the flows of exi=st=ence. Our civilization is the most opposite to taoism that has ever existed because o the influence of visual TVs. People have lost the capacty to realize hat what you see 'the tao that you perceive' is not the eternal tao, the flows of time. THat is what taoism is abut. When i see a butterfly, i see a game of colors andcamouflages hat the butterfly sends to the world, based in the code i explained, a game f forms, hat follows that game, a motion that has a cyclical or linea path, like the dance of a bee, to express the intelligence of the universe, what i see is a knot of communication tied to the rest f the Univrse, i dont see in fact, that is for physicists and german, wiesen, see, knowledge, for the western barbarian, i feel i perceive with the logic of time. To see is to perceive oly a present dharma, fraction of the total truth of the past to future reality that is consttly waving the web of existence. IF you are hAppy being Kiss it is obviously a valid option as long as you respect 'other waves=herds of existence' but a true tao bum goes beyond the magic taoism into the essence of this philosophy. What is left today is basically the remains of a forgotten culture, which degenerated very quickly after the arrival of 'the tree of technology', the Chin emperor, who burnt all those books. A true taoist would agree with Jesus in this: 'gifted those who wihout seeing believe because to them belongs the kingdom of heavens'. But as i said today our culture is about selling what pleases people. For example, i recall a conversation in Los Angeles with a very famous 'buddhist' guru that sells millions of books. I told him why he teaches 'energy' as the principle of his science, when the paliputra canon clearly considers energy yang, shiva, pleasure, the formless principle from where yin, information, vishnu, pain, the mind of god rises. He laughed. Of course, we agreed. How could you teach in california to all those brainless 'body-yangs' that true meditation is painful, that information, knowledge is painful, that a true guru meditates as a fakir does in a needle bed to raise the painful awareness of ex=ist=ence as a mere non-ego mirror, knot of communication with the infinite flows of pain=perception and pleasure=forgiveness that balance the Universe...

Edited by luis sancho

Hi Luis,

A true taoist would agree with Jesus in this: 'gifted those who without seeing believe because to them belongs the kingdom of heavens'.

I don't accept this at all.

First, I don't believe in such a thing as "the kingdom of heaven". Theat kind of belief is for those who cannot find enough meaning in life to justify being alive.

Secondly, I don't think it is very wise to just go around believing stuff that other people say but have no proof or logic to support what they say.

A true Taoist doesn't have to agree with anyone. A true Taoist understands that there are states of existence, cycles of life and death, creation and destruction. etc.

I also think it is best to just admire the beauty of the butterfly and not add anything to it not take anything away from it. Life is that way too. Accept life for what it is - life, and don't add anything to it but don't take anything away from it.

Peace & Love!

Hi Luis,

A true taoist would agree with Jesus in this: 'gifted those who without seeing believe because to them belongs the kingdom of heavens'.

I don't

I don't

Secondly, I don't

One thing is what one thinks another thing is what Taoism is. A certai core of beliefs, which tries to adjustt itself to the truth, as a focused 'linguistic mirror' off all those formal, logic, m athemaatical visual, dynamic laws of the Universe... to achieve a state of 'lucidity', called 'enlightement' and a state of no-ego called 'nirvana'. This mode of existence rejects both the I=eye-ego based in the 'obvious', 'evident' and the don't,as you might not fear any flow of energy and infomation yang and yin the Universe casts upon you.

To exist in this maner is very rare. Instead of marbleheads i recommend you 'das glassbean game', Hesse's last book on he history of an ideal Taoist/artistic republic dedicatted to the practice of the tao game and its preceptions in idferent lenaguages, so the marble head becomes formed :wub: but dont take such advices I-personally ;) as i said before if you wish to live on the yang/energy flow only as most americans do, it is ok as long as you do not go on like physicists -as per my lhc posts - wrshipping shiva, the god of entropy

war and death

peace nd love to you

pd. All religions are 'parables' of the same game, christianity is one of the most beautiful ones, but it does not refer to the God=Tao=Mind of the Universe but to the god=mind of the superorganism o mankind, the wor(l)d that inhabittted among us - our collective yin/informative/nervous network that make a group off humans act throuh love, the sharing of energy and information yin and yang, as a single organism. The wor(l)d is the dna code of the cllective organisms that make the supersocial organism efficient. Love is the MOST CREATIVE force of the Universe, that puts together self-similar fractal pieces into wholes that emerge into a new form, atoms become molecules that become cells that become organisms thatbbecome subcoscious collective Gods, by the fforce of a common yin -revelattion social code-book-meme-wor(l)d god, all selfsimilar wrds, but that is another story, one day i might tell here if someone wants to hear, obviously you don't so i respect your limits

Edited by luis sancho

Hi Luis,

That was a cute response. Made me smile all over.

And no, I will not give up my "I" nor my "ego". That's just the way it is. :rolleyes:

I hold to no religion so I don't have those crutches to lean on. I have to stand on my own. My path is mine. I have no leader and I have no followers. But I do walk with others from time to time.

There is a lot of stuff presented by the physicists that I do not accept as being valid. But I do hold to the scientific method of observing and measuring where possible.

Peace & Love!

There is a lot of stuff presented by the physicists that I do not accept as being valid. But I do hold to the scientific method of observing and measuring where possible.

Peace & Love!

You belong to your civilization at the end of history

science is also an ideology, NOT the experimental method discovered by Aristotle, but the scientific method imposed by Galileo, who affirmed after founding ballistics (latter known as physics) that we, humans, were imperfect beings, and should no longer measure the 3 dimensions of time, past, present and future, with our biological language, words, but use a machine, he had perfected, a clock, today evolved into computers, to measure time=change; a a metal-eye, he had perfected, the telescope, instead of our eyes, to measure space. Thus, mechanism was born, and visual artists of space and verbal philosophers of time were deposed as the high priest of human knowledge and the rennaisance ideal, 'man as measure of all things' became 'the clock as measure of all humans' (wages,). So we started to evolve machines and make man obsolete. Today we make robots to kill obsolete humans in labor and war fields. This is the present crisis. Before we had religions that worshipped man as the measure of all things. Now our brains are like those of a cell colonized by a bacteria, colonized by a language of nother tao species, the metal-machine. In this language of 0s and 1s, yns and yangs, all is modelled and measured by machines. Humans become obsolete. Physiists are the head of this obsolescence of t ehuman mind. The people i fight at LHC have won the battle. We lost the suits not because we were wrong, as we defended the paradigm of Einstein and the new paradigm of fractal relativity i helped to found, but because people CANNOT trust anylonger a human brain, more than a computer or a machine. Mediocre phsyicists feeding machines with data are prefered to people who do thought experiments. The problem with physicists is that they make weapons of mass destruction, all the weapons of history,, and that gives them the power of a 'king by the grace of the sword'. And the population with their colonized mathematical brains follow them. There is nothing else i can do... except venting my negative energy in this little room trashing with harmless wor(l)ds physicists. Bottom line we live a society based in power and metal is an atom stronger than ours, so we follow metal-information (the yin/cyclical coins of money and go(l)d that hypnotize us), we fear metal-energy (the lines of yang/metal weapons that kill us) and we adore organic metal (the yin/yang achines that transform energy into information, transport machines) or information into energy (mental machines). I have fought all my life to make people understand that man is the measure of all things, that the tao game of humanity and all its emotions chacrkas and combinations suffice in itself to make us happy, i have lost 25 years of activist battles. now the tao game of man is almost over. B ut till you see on Tv cern's black hole gorwing, in the new 'god' put in the altar of each home, you won't believve it.Yo wont understand that physiCists are merely yang/shivaite worshippers that made weapons and then decided to invent energetic/entropy/yang only theories of the Universe. Ever since, human artists and wor(l)d masters have been ignored, and yet they were always right. In that sense, as per my first post, Taoism ws killed in its highest development(Chou dinasty) precisely by thefirst 'techncrat' of china, the chin emperor who burnt all tose books borught iron and horses killed 6 million chinese and only allowed the printing of technology, a tao bum should know this and dont side with the wrong side of history :unsure:

Edited by luis sancho

Sign in to follow this