Sign in to follow this  
roman

gretings

Hi everyone!

My name is Roman Mukhortikov. I come from Russia but currently reside in Sydney (Australia). I represent INBI World - organisation for research and practice of indigeneous cultures worldwide (INBI World). Daoism (Taoism) is one of the major branches of our practice and research - we practice wide array of Chinese Daoist practices, including Taiji Quan, Bagua Zhang (my personal favourite! :rolleyes: ), Xing Yi Quan, Tui Shou, Dao Yin etc.

It is really great to find such extensive community of likeminded people of different backgrounds!

Great to "see" you here Roman! I've checked out that site via Tummoessence (Bill) and it's incredible. Welcome, welcome! I dig that picture of you in the throne on the INBI instructors page. I know next to nothing experientally of the practices you've mentioned, yet I am truly looking forward to immersing myself in a study of Tai Chi one day. In any case it's great to have someone here so knowledgable as yourself. Oh, I do have one quick question ... I was wondering if it were possible for your Institute to hire more incredibly attractive women instructors because it looks like you guys are really hording them! Greedy Taoists! ;)

Sean

PS, freeform I can't believe you are learning Russian. I think that must give you 100 more genius points in my book. If I could snap my fingers only once and instantly know another language fluently it would probably be Russian as I'm told poetry and literature in the native Russian is near to unparalleled.

Welcome Roman,

I look forward to your contribution here on the site. Very nice website & cool organization. Looks like a great group to be involved with.

in our light,

Jeremiah

Sign in to follow this