Iskote

Taoist Internal Alchemy and the book 'Taoist Yoga'

So I get from the Wu Liu Pai seeking

to this tread while searching for Charles Luk book which is easier be found as Lu K'uan Yu. The book is pretty complicated because of the use of many specific terms and I need to reread it. 1hour for the book is just a bit... ehm sloppy. Main Idea is about cultivating a Immortal Foetus and doing preparation.

In this book following things are said :

Postnatal Energy do not work for cultivating it must be prenatal.

To do this one has to start from the the place between the eyes and back in the head.

It is warned against leakage where the perineum is.

There are Dantien but a cauldron have to be developed there

Practise are based on the microcosmic orbit with concentration on breathing and eye movement.

From the homepage about the russian Wu Liu Pai it is also said in one of the article

which called the heavenly circle that circulating of postnatal will weaken

but prenatal will strenthen live. Same idea in the book by Charles Luk.

Well I think to link it to the comment by exocist_1699

Generally speaking, start from focusing at upper dantian , i.e. , inside area between our eyes, is much more difficult than starting from the lower dantian, an area also called the "sea of qi" ("氣海") .In many cases, students who start from focusing at lower dantian can get some feeling of qi easily , while people pay attention to the upper dantian sense nothing, but initializing symptom of high blood pressure . So, you need to have more skill and patient to start from the upper dantian , it also means you need to have more intelligent disciple to learn it and make it success.

The problem is which I perceive is about is about the prenatal Qi.The upper Dantien has it.

Working with normal breath on Lower Dantien alone will not lead to get the prenatal Qi so it seems.

Else the Yin Xian Fa would not exist http://www.thetaobums.com/index.php?/topic/7008-yin-xian-fa-and-ling-bao-bi-fa-cultivation-methods/ which restores the "original breath" a submethod which is Lower Dantien based but there are other methods in Yin Xin Fa that make use of the upper Dantien, but Charles Luk Book give me advice to

to this methods are bit longer if possible.

Well a Dantien is not a Cauldron but Templetao erased his track but I remember he said Cauldron.

http://www.thetaobums.com/index.php?/topic/18661-how-to-create-the-real-dan-tien/page__st__16__p__262590__fromsearch__1entry262590

Lot of things are lately conncected.

Q

Iskote

Check out this vid. I'm watching it for the FIRST time and I'm not done yet but then I opened this thread at the same time -- and both deal with sex and yoga....

Now then you ask me

"can you give me a quote?"

NO because I gave my copies away of Taoist Yoga -- even though the people receiving this book (and MANY other books on spirituality) do not take the books and teachings seriously -- they're TOO ATTACHED to sex, drugs, work, etc.

Still I give the books to prove that I'm not attached to the books yet I also take the books seriously!? Think I read too much? Here's a book for you -- YOU try reading! haha. Most do not have the mind focus because they're too caught up in their girlfriends, drugs, work, etc.

So I'm not sure the exact quote but it's referenced in Taoist Yoga around Chapter 10 or so that after the 7 day fast you will have the ability to give females ORGASMS through your external 3rd Eye energy.

Can you find this reference? It's a bit opaque -- but quite clear if you study the book.

So I discovered accidentally that indeed I had this ability. I was sitting in full-lotus in public -- WHY? -- because females were hitting on me so strongly to suck off my stored up jing (chi) that I had to take preemptive defense action.

But then my "preemptive defensive action" in full-lotus in public became offensive in that a young female stood directly in front of my full-lotus 3rd Eye gaze -- with her backside to me -- a young, high school Asian female. She SHRIEKED as we had a mutual climax. Then she was giddy with delight!

I had to accept the reality of what happened. Then I tested it out and posted my results for open criticism, calling it the "O at a D" Orgasm at a Distance over at http://breakingopenthehead.com That was about 3 years ago -- since then I've initiated HUNDREDS of females in the Twin Cities, Minnesota and all I can say is that the "yoga" scene in the Twin Cities is THRIVING!!! Females want more of this orgasmic energy!!

Now then -- "Taoist Yoga" states that even though you have this ability to give females orgasms DON'T DO IT because females will just WANT IT MORE!!

Well -- guess what? The sex mutual climax is HEALING ENERGY -- females want it more because MOST MEN suck off females! Sure very forward lusty slut females suck off males instead of males sucking off females! More power to the lusty liberated sluts! Again if males can't control the lower half of their body then they deserve to be sucked off instead of using violence (anger) to scare the females into submission and then suck off the females.

A lot of males are Number 2 males (based on Gurdjieff's Mahayana consciousness system) this means their "positive vitality" -- the essence of their personality -- their character -- their subconscious ELECTROMAGNETIC essence chi is stuck in their lower chakras.

Taoist healers KNOW HOW TO TRANSMIT ELECTROMAGNETIC MALE CHI ENERGY OUT OF THEIR THIRD EYES -- this is the healing love energy.

The book "Taoist Yoga" is based on males keeping females in a submissive controlled state so the females do not suck off the males - (therefore the males do not have to fear losing their chi energy).

This is misogynist control as alchemy -- I'm not going to share seeing this misogynist control in action by high level powerful Taoist alchemists. Let's just say that up until the 1980s females were not supposed to talk in public when with males! It's a long history of patriarchy and females have been secretly fighting it all the way.

For example it's well-documented now that over 10% of children are born from not the husband -- the female marries into money and then the female secretly sleeps with a "stud" (lower class, physically more robust male). So then the female raises a more physically robust child in a more wealthy mentally robust male household....

Controlled evolution -- secret subversion! And when the economy tanks then the female just becomes a "slut" -- takes on more males to get more money!! And if the female is totally economically independent because she has to be, then all the more reason to be MORE of a slut -- the more the female can suck off the males the better her chance of being dominant in the workplace!!

So when "Taoist Yoga" states you can give females orgasms but don't do it because the females will just become sluts, wanting more and more orgasms, - I say MORE POWER TO THE FEMALES because as tantra teaches it's a free energy exchange MUTUAL PSYCHIC CLIMAX --- what I call the

"O at a D" orgasm at a distance. Mantak Chia teaches this as well....

Yes this is the real secret -- as "Taoist Yoga" states, alchemical powers are based on the most shameful thing in society -- sex energy. And so there you have it.

But for real tantra the male-female sex exchange quickly becomes so intense it can only be completed in seclusion -- in the secret of the night -- in the privacy of marriage, etc. Because you have to transcend love, transcend the BROKEN HEART of love (from orgasms the heart chakra opens up -- after about 10 - -then REAL LOVE kicks in!!) - nothing is more painful -- and then the

positive vitality as chi is stilled by the compassion of the sadness lung energy. Eros of the "over-excitement" of the heart chi energy combines with the slow lung samadhi energy to create

"compassion"

again this is detailed in "Taoist Yoga" (it's the MORE ADVANCED PRACTICE -- the lung sadness energy as slow breath combining with the heart over-excitement energy) --

CAN YOU GIVE ME A QUOTE???

And so real Nirvikalpa Samadhi -- real "Emptiness" of Taoism is beyond the "over-excitement" or love of the heart -- it's "pure awareness" or the

"internal nature" of Taoist Yoga. The whole body is FILLED WITH CHI and then transcended into SHEN outside of the body -- post-death to pure consciousness or "internal nature."

Notice how "internal nature" is not focused on in "Taoist Yoga" yet the student asked about it in the beginning and the end of the book.

The fact is that the "immortal" body of Taoist Yoga is still SHEN -- it's astral light that transforms the physical body -- it's the "positive spirit" or yin pre-natal vitality jing....

But when the body is finally vaporized into pure light shen -- where does that light go in the infinite "universe"?

That's right it returns to "eternal nature" what I call the "female formless awareness" -- the pure consciousness that is the beginning and start of Buddhist and Hindu Vedic meditation -- the Emptiness or "spirit of the Valley" of the Tao Te Ching...

The Cosmic Mother will never be unveiled as it's stated in another source (forgot the origins -- Egyptian -- Greek?)

As Master Nan, Huai-chin states there are DIFFERENT LEVELS OF EMPTY AWARENESS....

Taoist Yoga takes you to the "final" level -- the Supreme Complete Enlightenment of Mahayana Buddhism -- past the "rainbow body" -- yet Advaita Vedanta is the "direct path" of left-brain logical inference (the left-brain vagus nerve going to the right side of the heart). Advaita Vedanta as mind yoga relies on complete separation from females.

So there's 3 different angles

there's the tantric sex yoga -- still found in the "diamond body" path of Tibetan Yoga (but also the underclass Tantra tradition of India and the Bushmen tradition of Africa).

There's the full-lotus alchemy of Taoist Yoga and Kriya Yoga in India (both relying on the microcosmic orbit or small universe)

And there's the mind yoga of Theravada Buddhism and Brahmin Vedic meditation.... and Dgzochen in Tibet, etc. -- relying on no contact with females -- even visual contact!

Each is a different degree of female-male sex relations --- which is right or wrong? We'll only the pure consciousness is right or wrong -- beyond the two! haha.

classic :D

• Like 1

The Microcosmic Orbit Meditation is used as a means to realize, energize
and move Ch'i through the Governing Vessel composed of nine points and
cavities: The Nine Dragon. The practice was popularized by Mantak Chia in
recent years but the practice itself had originated over 2,400 years ago in
China's Shaolin Kung Fu and Ch'an Buddhist Monasteries. Most practitioners
of the Microcosmic Orbit use the practice solely as chakra or meridian
clearing and balancing. Taijiquan stylists use the meditation to accomplish
what's called Small Circulation, and use two different approaches keeping
their spiritual and martial developments in the practice separate. It's my
aim to bring to light a few strategies in solitary Ch'an and Dao Tantra and
sex magick that incorporates the Microcosmic Orbit which isn't widely known
of nor widely practiced.

The alchemy itself is a doctrinal mixture of martial and spiritual Ch'an
classics written by Bodhidharma, the First Patriarch of Zen, called, 'Yi Jin
Jing' and, 'Xi Sui Jing' during the Liang Dynasty and the Daoist classical,
philosophical & scientific tradition of Laozi and Zhuangzi of the Sui
Dynasty. The discipline was created by Dao Master Chao Pi Ch'en. His work:
'Hsin Ming Fa Chueh Ming Chih,' or, 'The Secrets of Cultivation of Essential
Nature and Eternal Life.' I quote a ritual further in this post from a book
that used, 'Hsin Ming Fa Chueh Ming Chih' as source material; the book is
called, 'Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality,' penned by Dao Master Lu
K'uan Yu. What's been written concerning alchemical principles obviously
transcends gender, though the realm was created by a Ch'an Abbot in
monastery for monks. While there exists Holy women in China and elsewhere
who've laid to rest materialist ideas and endeavors to favor the Vow of
Silence, Obedience and Chastity, I am unaware of an alchemical doctrine of
either the Ch'an or Daoist tradition exclusively for the benefit of female
acolytes; which isn't to say such pieces do not exist, only that I am
unaware of any existing. Women with a profound knowledge of their bodies,
who have muscular control over them and are introspective by nature, or
introspective by virtue of discipline in contemplative cultivation, will
easily be able to adapt and add knowledge to the realm. If there are women
in this group that are able to, and should want to, contribute adaptive
material I'd love to be able to verse my partner, as she is patiently
awaiting to learn this Art from a woman's perspective -- so by all means,
please feel free to start a conversation throwing ideas around. Please
accept my apologies having this material appear male exclusive in advance. I
am looking for knowledge in the area of gender neutral, metaphysical
energetics in this particular brand of alchemy so both men and women can
feel comfortable learning from and sharing ideas with one another. If you're
learned in the alchemy, ladies, please do offer your wisdom for the benefit
of All here, and for my lady. Cheers to All here.

The conservation of sperm generation and keeping seed is centrical to
the alchemy. The goal is the transmutation of sperm as sexual vitality,
"generative force" (Ch'i) into Essence. Essence to the Chinese is equated
with the term Ren. Ren transliterates also into 'harmony' or 'balance,' but
more balance than harmony when referring to Essence, harmony itself having
more individualistic and emotional connotations than spiritual. Essence as
well refers to Shih, which means all too vaguely 'Spirit.' Spirit to a
Daoist is the same realm in which either a Thelemic Kabbalist or even a
Ch'an or Zen Buddhist would consider Spirit. Thelemic, Daoist and Buddhist
linguistics aside, Spirit to an Orient Mason is what is experienced above
the triune Ego, or Soul, and beyond Void, or "The Abyss."

The first strategy is called 'One Hundred Days of the Gathering.' The
practice consists of mindful abstinence. In the one hundred days sperm is
produced and consciously sublimated and stored in the lower Dantien by
raising Ch'i from the testicles and root of the penis to the lower Dantien.
*Here I would think a woman's aim in abstinence would be to draw through
muscular control the vagina together and upon itself and attempt from
keeping the vagina lubricated in excretion upon being sexually aroused; the
not happening of which would, I would think, contribute to the loss of a
woman's Ch'i and Essential Vitality. Introspective adaptation thus is key
for women should women be interested in performing this alchemy.* It should
be noted that for a man of above average health it takes sperm a period of
two weeks to replenish itself to full capacity. One hundred days of
conservation is nearly seven times full capacity of sperm count produced by
the testicles.

Mindful meditation during this time is carried out all day long, in
whatever situation, at the lower Dantien; unless sexual ambition and lust
presents itself, in which case mindful meditation is placed at and to the
upper Dantien in the brain (located precisely in between the right and left
hemispheres of the brain level with the bridge of the nose and the crown
chakra). I'm not going to argue a case pro or con in the realm of sexual
morality ( I'm not going to argue any of it) from the left hand or right
hand paths but if "sexual demons" (from one's own astral sphere) are given
advantage, even in the least, gains from the 'One Hundred Days of the
Gathering' will leak by way of lustful dreams and nocturnal emission will
occur during those dreams --rendering, obviously, all prior Work obsolete;
in which case then you would have to begin the foundation work of gathering
from day one and start the process all over.

Raising the vibratory rate to the upper Dantien by a conscious act of
'being volition,' which is to say the complete want not to experience sexual
desire when it presents itself can and will tame sexual desire; while at the
same time doing so will step up the rate of vibration and governing power of
the upper Dantien.

"Beware of thinking "my Ajna." In these meditations and practices, Ajna
does not belong to you; Ajna is the master and worker, you are the wooden
monkey."

--Aleister Crowley, 'Liber Yod.'

The same can be said of all chakras and all meridian points; and no one
chakra or meridian is any more important or superior than another
(especially dealing with feminine and masculine currents of energetic
polarity & Westernized Deity personifications of those currents). Each are
dependant on others' qualities and functions, but, it should be bore in
mind, as a whole, chakras and meridians rely on the Universe itself to
function -- & so too is the crown chakra the crux of Makyo (illusion);
Essence is not thoroughly of humanity, nor does Essence belong to either
life or death exclusively. We may witness and listen to Essence, but as
long as there are faculties to differentiate and classify thus causing
duality between being and non-being by way of consciousness and experience
verses Essential Nature existing and not existing simultaneously, we as
individuals, and we as humanity, will not realize and or become Essential
Nature solely from the vantage of Essential Nature. The tasks of Ipsissimi
and of Magi are of the realm of entire individualistic annihilation and
humanity extinction within each of their spheres of experience. The Ego, or
Soul, defines Makyo; the Will to Live and exist and the fear of Death and
non existence creates and sustains illusion. We as humans are the illusion.
Essence is infinite, eternal and Absolute; so too however is Tai-Ch'i, the
Light of the Soul, but its infinite, eternal and Absolute existence relies
on Essential Nature not existing in humanity. Humanity aside, the unity and
complete harmony between Tai-Ch'i and Wu-Ch'i is already existent, their
perfect unification and cooperation is Dao. The Great Work for individuals
is the marriage of not only the mirror-like qualities of Dao within on all
planes, but to marry Dao itself rendering all planes within, however
balanced, obsolete; The Great Work for Order is an all life-form marriage
with Dao: the Uncreated; the Unborn; Heaven on Earth.

• Like 1

Yes this is the real secret -- as "Taoist Yoga" states, alchemical powers are based on the most shameful thing in society -- sex energy. And so there you have it.

But for real tantra the male-female sex exchange quickly becomes so intense it can only be completed in seclusion -- in the secret of the night -- in the privacy of marriage, etc. Because you have to transcend love, transcend the BROKEN HEART of love (from orgasms the heart chakra opens up -- after about 10 - -then REAL LOVE kicks in!!) - nothing is more painful -- and then the positive vitality as chi is stilled by the compassion of the sadness lung energy. Eros of the "over-excitement" of the heart chi energy combines with the slow lung samadhi energy to create "compassion" again this is detailed in "Taoist Yoga" (it's the MORE ADVANCED PRACTICE -- the lung sadness energy as slow breath combining with the heart over-excitement energy).

And so real Nirvikalpa Samadhi -- real "Emptiness" of Taoism is beyond the "over-excitement" or love of the heart -- it's "pure awareness" or the "internal nature" of Taoist Yoga. The whole body is FILLED WITH CHI and then transcended into SHEN outside of the body -- post-death to pure consciousness or "internal nature." Notice how "internal nature" is not focused on in "Taoist Yoga" yet the student asked about it in the beginning and the end of the book.

The fact is that the "immortal" body of Taoist Yoga is still SHEN -- it's astral light that transforms the physical body -- it's the "positive spirit" or yin pre-natal vitality jing.

I know you've heard all this before by now, but what the hell;

Cupid expired in short pants,

Reborn through pranayamic trance.

I'm just saying, this material coincides very strongly with my experiences.