Sign in to follow this  
enouch

REINVENTING THE WHEEL!

So you feel obligated to post the information only PRIVATELY? Hold on! Seriously are you worried about some sort of copyright trademark deal?

If you send me "files" -- maybe I'll liberate them -- because that's "fair practice" -- I'm not selling anything. Chunyi Lin's practices are posted for FREE online -- only I'm not savvy enough to get them plus I already have taken that information in, etc.

I was of course joking about the red slippers and rabbit hole -- to claim red slippers is some sort of fetish? Hey -- you SAID it not me! haha.

Plus wasn't even sure my U.S. cultural references would translate into German (you are German right?) -- but then I know SNOOPY was really big in Germany in the 1980s....

No, I'm not German.Yes I knew you were joking...damn good joke too! What fetish? The red shoes represent[turning your reference back on you] a flamboyant nature that some gay guys find attractive...especially since you've written about guys hitting on you and trying to suck your energy.Hey!..you said that[red shoes] not me.

P.S.-HAHA!

Edited by enouch

I thought those red slippers were the real reason so many of those male pervs.

Well that's a quote from YOU -- and so you're not German but you're English is stilted -- and so I think maybe you're not U.S. -- from Hungary? haha.

Yeah guys hit on me -- am I too blame for guys being pervs?

I had one friend afraid I would "suck him off" -- again I don't do that but I do charge up males and pervs try to suck me off....

If a charged up male doesn't know what to do with his energy that's not my problem! haha. As for males sucking me off -- well the full-lotus just sucks the males off in reverse! haha. So the full-lotus is FREE energy whereas the male perv has to rely on food or sucking off other people. The perv can not transmit healing energy to other people -- so sad....

So what's your nationality? U.S. Hungarian? Let's see.

You're on the West Coast?

Edited by drewhempel

I thought those red slippers were the real reason so many of those male pervs.

Well that's a quote from YOU -- and so you're not German but you're English is stilted -- and so I think maybe you're not U.S. -- from Hungary? haha.

Yeah guys hit on me -- am I too blame for guys being pervs?

I had one friend afraid I would "suck him off" -- again I don't do that but I do charge up males and pervs try to suck me off....

If a charged up male doesn't know what to do with his energy that's not my problem! haha. As for males sucking me off -- well the full-lotus just sucks the males off in reverse! haha. So the full-lotus is FREE energy whereas the male perv has to rely on food or sucking off other people. The perv can not transmit healing energy to other people -- so sad....

So what's your nationality? U.S. Hungarian? Let's see.

You're on the West Coast?

Yes that is a quote from me,based on this quote from you:''Clicking the red slippers?'' I assume that's a Wizard of Oz reference[also big in some gay communities] and magical thinking.Interesting that you would grab that statement and leave out the rabbit hole one.I'm -Star Trek,Highlander,Star Wars, Godfather,Indianna Jones,Rocky, go Joe! American! through and through.Okay, ocassionally Doctor Who too!

Occasionally -- this website needs spell check -- so what's the 16 conditions!?!

Post it for everyone if you DARE! haha.

Wait! I thought you said:No I don't know the "16 conditioning lessons" and don't think I want to''

I would post it but my spell check is not working! I'll send you something...

That was BEFORE you offered to send the techniques! haha. If you can send them then I want to know them! But pay $50 to learn them -- No "I don't think so."

As for your spell check -- whatever -- and you are in the Gay Bay right? How else would my red slipper reference prompt gay love comments.....

That was BEFORE you offered to send the techniques! haha. If you can send them then I want to know them! But pay $50 to learn them -- No "I don't think so."

As for your spell check -- whatever -- and you are in the Gay Bay right? How else would my red slipper reference prompt gay love comments.....

How else would my red slipper reference prompt gay love comments.....

You are joking right? You've written about guys sucking on your energy many times and as I wrote the Wizard of Oz is a big gay reference.No! I'm very straight! One of my degrees is in filmmaking and you encounter many gay guys in the entertainment field.I'm glad to see you are in love with knowledge...even if it isn't spring forest.

Sign in to follow this