Sign in to follow this  
Eternal_Student

Greetings from a Recluse

Hello to all.

I have been reading your forum for quite a while.

I am an acupuncturist in Colorado and teach at the Master's program for a well known local college. Generally I have not had much public involvement as I have been mostly interested in personal cultivation. Some of my teachers are well known in the qi gong world; some living and some have passed. It is only recently after around 15 years that I feel I could contribute enough to enhance the learning of other adepts.

I train daily. I cannot live without focusing on qi. Without my practice, I would have very little to sustain my time.

My goal is to be a signpost along the way for others with the same interests, which is why I am choosing to open up to the general taoist community. There are some great practitioners on this site and a ton of people who have genuine interest in self cultivation. In this age of electronics, I feel its time to contribute back to the wealth of knowledge of which I have sipped.

My board name describes my philosophy, as does my quote. For as soon as you think your cup is filled to the brim, someone comes along and spills a little of your elixir. And the search continues. I think we are losing time, and the need to share knowledge is super important to our survival and evolution.

I look forward to helping contribute in any way possible. Hopefully through neutrality and with the intent of promoting peace.

Stephen Harms

Sign in to follow this