Sign in to follow this  
awake

Do you have compassion?

To take the test, scroll down.

Kapil_615227a.jpg

How do you feel?

Yes I have compassion. But I am limited as to how many people I can help. And I will openly admit that when I have extra that I can give I give to those here in the US who are in need.

That is a sad picture. I read in the news today that the agency that provides most of the food to the needy in Africa (forget which one) has 2(?) billion fewer dollars this year compared to last year because of the world economic troubles.

Happy Trails!

To take the test, scroll down.

Kapil_615227a.jpg

How do you feel?

I don't think compassion is something for people to have.

Compassion is a description of what we are, it's neither something we have or don't have, in fact it is really not something that we can truly want to achive at all.

We can not do anything specific in order to be compassionate, so purposely we can never, ever aim at someone compassionately, and leaving others out in the cold, compassion is not elitist. Because we can not want to be what we already are it's not possible, so in fact wanting to be compassioned is exactly keps us from being so.

Wanting to be or have compassion is rather showing lack of integrity in a person, it is the statement of the follower, someone who want to be recognized by his authority as such. Sadly the world is full of them, aswell as it's full of lack of compassion.

Edited by Guest

It is also a feeling a stirring in the heart. It's an inspiration towards action.

Compassion is physical, it is action - inspiration is to stall this process and ultimately it is destroying the experiences of being, so there can be no compassion.

Edited by Guest

Sign in to follow this