sean

Intu-Flow

I am still doing the beginner with some intermediate in the Intu Flow. I have only been doing it for a few months and with the other material I am in no hurry. Personally I didnt wait to start using the minis because I was very curious as to how my shoulder would handle it. From a previous injury overhead pressing just the 45 lb bar would cause discomfort....I havent found 1 single Clubbell exercise that was anything but beneficial for my shoulder stability.

Flowfit is keeping me in shape for BJJ while on hiatus.Be Breathed is really cool to although it is basically a very detailed explantaion of every variation of the spinal rock. I have gained lots of ab strength from it though, much more than from the traditional ab exercised I was doing.

Forward Pressure is kicking my but!! I will never bench again from my shoulder injury but thats OK now that I have FP. It will really work your chest,tris and shoulders with, for me atleast, no shoulder or elbow pain that I would get from bench or dips.

Thanks.