DalTheJigsaw123

Are Chemtrails Real?

Leon,

There's free pdf on the web and the discussion is in the book club here: http://www.thetaobums.com/Journey-to-the-West-t11372.html

It's a very long and sometimes repetitive book but it is the best single resource on Taoism that I have found. My fav chapters are 9-11 and 15-75 or so.

Your pal,

Yoda

Thank you so much! You are to kind:) I will be reading it now.

I have no idea if evil clouds described by the Chinese are the same as chemtrails, but these clouds are also mentioned in the Romance of the Three Kingdoms when general Lu Xun sees malevolent clouds over a hill as the miasma exuding from hidden troops waiting in ambush.

It turns out that the malevolent clouds were the bait in a Taoist-made trap to capture Lu Xun but the trap seemed to be foiled by the builder's (Master Sleeping Dragon / Zhuge Liang) father in law having compassion for Lu Xun as he is drawn to investigate the energy source after his scouts reported that there were no enemy troops in the region.

I have no idea if evil clouds described by the Chinese are the same as chemtrails, but these clouds are also mentioned in the Romance of the Three Kingdoms when general Lu Xun sees malevolent clouds over a hill as the miasma exuding from hidden troops waiting in ambush.

It turns out that the malevolent clouds were the bait in a Taoist-made trap to capture Lu Xun but the trap seemed to be foiled by the builder's (Master Sleeping Dragon / Zhuge Liang) father in law having compassion for Lu Xun as he is drawn to investigate the energy source after his scouts reported that there were no enemy troops in the region.

Interesting! Very interesting.