Sign in to follow this  
Encephalon

Swine Flu May Cause 90,000 U.S. Deaths, Report Says

I recently read where Baxter Pharm has been "busted" ... they teamed with a Chech. Pharm Co. to spread swine flu - by infecting aspirines with flu... in order to sell more of their vaccine in future...as dispicable an activity as I've heard lately. :o

Both me and my girlfriend had swine flu. Though it was harsh and for periods felt like we were going to die. We survived.

No shots for us. We don't believe in mercury filled vaccines.

Thanks anyways.

Both me and my girlfriend had swine flu. Though it was harsh and for periods felt like we were going to die. We survived.

No shots for us. We don't believe in mercury filled vaccines.

Thanks anyways.

I've had 2 bouts of dizziness, coughing & sneezing but once I make & take the Mung juice - it all clears up in about 3 hours. Last one was yesterday.

I have made and taken the Mung Juice for a few years - twice a week - which supposedly has an effect of building up of the enzymes in pancreas.

I've had 2 bouts of dizziness, coughing & sneezing but once I make & take the Mung juice - it all clears up in about 3 hours. Last one was yesterday.

I have made and taken the Mung Juice for a few years - twice a week - which supposedly has an effect of building up of the enzymes in pancreas.

is that mung bean juice? what's the recipe?

What a load of crap!!!!

Sorry about the quadruple posting. Not sure how it happened. Feel free to delete

thank you for your opinion but could you please edit your posts to remove the text landscapes? you could replace ddilo's post with the link he gave or "long article" for example. there are no active moderators here, Yoda has been away for months and sean only pops in when you press the report button in case of serious complaints but these post errors are common so you gotta do what you can.

thanks

Mung Juice.... has an effect of building up of the enzymes in pancreas.

I don't doubt that at all! I've long known the goodness of Mung Beans. :)

is that mung bean juice? what's the recipe?

thank you for your opinion but could you please edit your posts to remove the text landscapes? you could replace ddilo's post with the link he gave or "long article" for example. there are no active moderators here, Yoda has been away for months and sean only pops in when you press the report button in case of serious complaints but these post errors are common so you gotta do what you can.

thanks

The Theory:

Making an enzyme rich juice that helps to rebuild our immune system through replacing the enzyme depleation of the Pancreas.

Our society is an almost 100% cooked food society.

Temperatures above 105 F' destroy enzymes

For millions of years we have eaten food raw.

Cooking foods destroys the enzymes.

Our body manufacture enzymes before birth.

Later -

We must get them in our food.

The # 1 rule is no heat above 100'F (55' C)

The # 2 rule is Be careful eating the beans like a salad as an unsprouted bean can break a tooth...

The process:

Using Mung Beans

Making a juice extract by sprouting (1/4 to 1/2 of a cup) of the seeds so that they have a root emerging no more than 1/8 inch. It takes about 24 hours to sprout the seeds in the summer.

The process:

I cover them in tap water for about 4 hours & then pour the water away, let them dry for a few hours & cover them with tap water again and repeat the process untill they sprout.untill they have a root emerging no more than 1/8 inch.

Then put them in a blender with about 3 times as much cold distilled water as seeds.

Blend them with the cold water so that the seeds become like a powder and the water becomes green.

Strain the blended seeds & water through a stainless steel wire type filtering seive that you can find at grocery stores & drink the juice while it is fresh.

Throw away the grounds.

To build up your enzyme bank in your pancreas, you will need to do this every 2 or 3 days for a month or 2. Then about once a week. Even if I begin feeling a little sick, if I drink the juice, the illness does not develop.

I keep some of the semi sprouted beans in the refridgerator most of the time & snack on them - but the juice extract is what really works. Be careful eating the beans like a salad as an unsprouted bean can break a tooth...

The juice also acts as a catalyst for the endocrine system to bring hormones into balance.

More explaining at:

http://www.living-foods.com/articles/enzymes.html

and

http://www.living-foods.com/index.shtml

I have a friend who had swine flu. He went home on Friday feeling sick, on Saturday the doctor said he had swine flu, gave him some medicine, and said that if he didn't have a fever for 24 hours he could go back to school. He didn't have a fever on Monday, so he came back Tuesday, healthy as ever.......

I'm not picking sides with any person or organization, I just noticed a few things that are incorrect and I'm adressing them. In the spirit of peace!

Dreamingawake-

baxter (the vaccine manufacturer) is an entirely corrupt company which knowingly sells deadly products (heparin for instance).

--What makes you say that Heparin is deadly? Heparin is produced naturally in the body. So, it isn't any more 'deadly' than acetylcholine, or serotonin. There is however, this-

http://notes.kateva.org/2008/02/heparin-pr...raping-pig.html

Which does showcase Baxter in a negative light.

~jk~

Our body does not manufacture enzymes.

---Yes, it most certainly does, and this is an unquestionable, scientifically verifiable fact.

In the spirit of peace please give us a URL to support the information you claim to be true...

I did for mine - on multiple pages...

I must add that I've used this mung bean extraction process to keep me disease free in Hong Kong for ''about'' 5 to 8 years.

HK is a place where the majority of the people use public transportation (electric trains run every 3 min - buss every 10 min) - when one person sneezes - we all sneeze.

I don't know how many do use the system daily in HK

-but-

Beijing public transportation moves 18,000,000 people to work - every day.

:P

Edited by ~jK~

Sign in to follow this