baloneyx

Esoteric Warriors Author

Has anyone read this book by Alex Kozma? Link to book

More importantly does anyone know the author? He the kinda guy you may wanna learn from?

Interested mainly in Xing Yi, but he seems to know tai chi and Bagua too which are cool too.

I'll go check out myself sometime, but I would like opinions from here too if you have any. :D

Thanks

I do not know him but a friend of mine does. I have only corresponded with him via e-mail.

Better than that book is this one:

Beyond the mysterious Gate.

It's a pity that is currently unavailable.

Alex has got good karma, so lucky for having met so many great teachers.

I do not know him but a friend of mine does. I have only corresponded with him via e-mail.

Better than that book is this one:

Beyond the mysterious Gate.

It's a pity that is currently unavailable.

Alex has got good karma, so lucky for having met so many great teachers.

Thanks, I might just check it out if I find a copy avaiable.

But according to google map his school isn't far from me and I was thinking of taking classes. Has your friend commented on how he feels about his teaching? Or have you seen your friend practice? does his technique look good and effective?

I found the school first and then searched the name and found out he had written books, so I thought maybe someone here might know him at some level :D

Greetings Edward, and thanks for the reply.

I live in Bury St Edmunds and according to this Link there are classes being taught here. I haven't got much of a clue what times classes are on or even if they really are on (this could be an out of date web page).

I'll probably go there sometime and get the full scoop on things, I just wanted to get an idea on what kinda teacher Alex is, so thanks a lot for letting me know :D

As for the seminar I shall see, maybe it would be better if I went sometime when I have practised the art myself. :)

Thanks again :D