Sign in to follow this  
de_paradise

Calling ascended beings.

For the sake of staying on topic, please let us assume we have a person who is pretty virtuous and has pretty high energy; also let us assume that this person is not deliberately going to be calling negative entities, but ascended Taoist masters, Buddhas, etc.

So given we have this person, would it not be a shame for him to assume that he is but an isolated isle, and to cultivate relations only with people of this realm, and to avoid calling deities out of a kind of fear or mistrust?

I am getting the picture that there is the "let it happen naturally dont wish it" Zen-ish crowd, and the Vajrayana crowd who are complete opposite, but methodical and follow the script handed to them. Suppose there is another choice, the, "if it makes sense do it, if you can."

Hmm. Well. :)

I have no idea how I am doing in the virtue stakes. Who knows if I have fallen for liars and been duped. How would I know.. :blink:

I do know, however, that some beings I have asked to vamoose or not resonated with. Some I am quite perplexed by, like for example whatever it is that lives inside max christiansen.

Others, I feel instantly in the sense of great power and feel a call to be on my best behaviour and feel aware of my small humanity.. these are - for example - the luohan and sri yukteswar.

Others I feel immense support and flooded with gratitude, humility, love and energy and renewed resolve to continue on the path of heart and purity - these would be Babaji and Yogananda, for me.

I dont 'call' people.. I rather feel them, and stay quiet and attend. I feel them by their presence making itself felt to me as an internal quietening inside me. As you do when someone speaks to you.

I feel very helped and supported by these figures. Usually there are clicks and noises in the room when I am tuning into them.

With the Luohan, I feel his power is very immense. de_paradise, I would be interested to see how you feel if you focus on a photo of him. there is a pic of him in my practice log or you can google "british museum luohan".

Luohan is like a laser straight to the point.

Oh and the hairs on the back of your neck never lie

Cat, I tried the Luohan photo. My remarks are that my qi was conspicuously silent, and later I stepped into the scerenity which I saw on his face. So all in all...nothing...or a message. I decided it was a message, and last night I put more effort into maintaining silence while dozing/meditating (because Im such a poor meditator lately) and managed to enter a pretty interesting lucid dream/altered state where sounds were automatically expanded upon, like lights turn into kalaidescope, the sounds turned into muscial variations or many conversational variations.

Lucky7, I did learn a method from Max, tried it out once with no discernable results. Even still, it leads me to the question, what kind of things does one bother the ascended beings for?

I wonder if Santiago is going to come back and comment on this topic, for I've read many posts of his about his interacting with Glen.

Ya Mu, I felt vibes while reading your post!

Meson, do you have any first hand experiences you care to share.

What is this "Listening" practice and how does one get "Protection" if one is nowhere near and unable to afford a teacher?

SereneBlue, for goodness sake. Ground yourself. Not in order to protect yourself, but to avoid going too much in circles with your worries, and thoughts. Go for a walk. Stay with non meditative people (that's very good). Do not do any energetic work. Just be in this reality. Here now.

Discernment comes with the practice of Virtue, raising the energy body vibration rate, and Listening.

But you are correct that, in the end, we have to assume responsibility and NOT rely on the ascended masters for if we do not assume responsibility how are we going to evolve/recognize our own mastery?

Intent alone doesn't do it.

It takes Virtue, raising of the energy body vibration rate, and the practice of Listening. Without the practice of Virtue it is extremely difficult if not impossible to raise the energy body vibration rate (purifying the energy body). Same goes for the practice of inner energetic development. And without practicing Listening we cannot develop discernment.

Any manifestation requires both energy and INTENT.

One can look at it this way: Do you like to go to garbage dumps? Neither do the Higher Level beings of Light. A low level energy body does not attract these beings. But dis-embodied liars as well as created thought forms thrive on this. So no matter what intent a person had...

Your council table is your spiritual lineage. Shielding is taught in most competent qigong programs; I have a 500 hr medical qigong certification program. Part of this program involves helping the student to accomplish raising the energy body vibration rate through a lineage process of wei chi liao fa.

I talk about personal experiences and explain a lot of this in the book A Light Warrior's Guide to High Level Energy Healing: Medical Qigong & A Shaman's Healing Vision.

Nice

A friend of mine who's been channeling since more than 20 years thaught me how to do the clearings and call upon the Ascended Masters. As I was told afterwards, they had waited for me to reach this point. I dont consider myself a highly virtuos person, but thru my regular meditation practice Ive raised my vibration to a point were doors opened to the beautiful light of the higher realms.

Believe me it is not easy to get messages from different beings from different origins, you have to keep a strong centering and dicernment. Find others that are living or going thru the same experience helps a lot. But nothing I know can compare to the beautiful energies they project. The messages can go from history, medicine, past, future, other life forms. you name it.

SereneBlue, for goodness sake. Ground yourself. Not in order to protect yourself, but to avoid going too much in circles with your worries, and thoughts. Go for a walk. Stay with non meditative people (that's very good). Do not do any energetic work. Just be in this reality. Here now.

No, be with meditative people who have learned to integrate the meditative experience with every day life. They are the best people to hang out with. Those that do real energetic work are grounded, but not too much and are very much here and now.

Sign in to follow this