voidisyinyang

The Open Loop as Reality

The Open Loop as the Natural Resonance Revolution

I stole the concept of "open loop" from a recent hypnosis lecture posted on http://conspiracycentral.net -- questions are the mind's way of framing reality into an open loop. But the real open loop is to move the mind to resonate directly with reality instead of relying on language. Our desires in life are tied to the functions of our body but also to our environmental influences. Humans coevolved language with technology and language is left-brain dominant while technology is right-hand dominant. Nature, in contrast, relies on left-hand dominant carbon-based molecules and right-brain perceptual reality.

The "open loop" of the Natural Resonance Revolution is the process by which humans, using left-brain language and right-hand technology, are transforming Nature into right-hand molecular dominance (through iron-silica asymmetry) while destroying ecology. The desire to destroy ecology through its technological transformation is a projection of the repressed bodily desires found in left-brain dominant humans. Machines are now taking over humans in the development of the Matrix -- which is the left-brain designed, mathematical structure that guides the technological transformation of the planet. The Matrix is mass squared inversely proportional to energy frequency distance, also called the "music logarithmic spiral" by Matrix planners CIA mind-controller Dr. Andrija Puharich and Theosophist Freemason Professor Oliver L. Reiser.

What remains in the Natural Resonance Revolution is that which can not be measured but can be logically inferred -- the source of the I-thought as the "infinite space" between thoughts. We can hear pure consciousness which then creates light which then refracts and reflects into "quantum chaos" energy-matter, the macroeffect of measuring reality itself. Our desires can be achieved and the goal is harmonic balance as human happiness through the heart -- by Hearing Time as the source of "I" and "Me" reality finds "peace" with itself. As Plato said: Time is the Image of Eternity.

The vortex as a self-generating "quantum chaos" free energy structure is well recognized by science -- be it spiral galaxies through supermassive black holes or be it through electron-proton fusion spin through micro black holes. In Nature we see this energy cycling through volcanos and lightening creating an ionosphere-core recyling of water, ecology and metal.

The human body as a vortex is sacred geometry in action -- the "padmasana" or full-lotus yoga posture creates the same push-pull cycling of energy with matter turning into light via heat, emotional transformation and electromagnetic intensification. The brain becomes an open loop -- returning any energy blockages back to reality itself -- pure consciousness.

The critical insight of the Open Loop is that while science relies on symmetric mathematics, defined by visual measurement, the Natural Resonance Revolution relies on complementary opposite ratios -- an open experience of listening to the source of light. And so the male and female humans are attracted to each other in a way which is repressed and projected through what I call the "trajectory of tantric technology." The Natural Resonance Revolution exposes the source of the commodity fetish as the secret connection between sex and love. The male inability to internalize sexual desire into an "open loop" natural vortex energy recycling, due to external ejaculation, ties humans to defining reality as a closed visual realm. This is the "Human Conspiracy" -- the subject of Professor Chris Knight's forthcoming book as an extension of his book "Blood Relations."

Dancing with joy -- trance dance of males and females -- is part of a larger, radical confrontation with reality itself -- how love heals by the complementary opposite transduction or transformation of sound into harmonized light. Sound resonates as ultrasound which then ionizes matter into emotional body transformation which is further refined into light energy itself. Time stops when light itself is experienced and the light bends space by reversing time whereby matter is recreated as well. This is a lost ancient ritual of humans existing through a secret initiation training by energy masters on Earth. I received initiation from qigong master Chunyi Lin who does healing and teaching through his http://springforestqigong.com

When humans reverse the normal subconscious energy of light so that matter changes back into light then blockages in the body are released and peaceful love remains. The male-female dynamic of this healing is that male energy is electromagnetic while female energy is electrochemical and the two are attracted to each other. When joined an explosion of bliss occurs which creates light and bends spacetime. The full-lotus body position makes this process between males and females most efficient so that the electromagnetic energy of the male healer shoots out of the third eye pineal gland into the female who in turn shoots out electrochemical energy which the full-lotus body position then sucks back into the male.

Because reality is based on complementary opposites science and reason, reyling on symmetric measurement, are themselves subsets of this larger "natural resonance revolution" of the open loop. Because modern humans are cut off from the complementary opposite healing rituals then language is used to develop further technology which itself is transforming the planet as a whole to also recycle the matter-energy of reality, thereby reversing time and re-opening space. The same process is happening for galaxies as a whole with billions of stars creating their own transformation vortex with the matter-energy around them. The universe as a whole can not be "contained" or visualized but can be LISTENED TO or heard as the source of time -- the space between "I" and "Me" -- or pure consciousness as the source of subjective desire and objective truth.

Music is the main means to express the reality of complementary opposites or, conversely the cycle of symmetric Matrix mind control. Music is the bridge into the psychic paranormal realm whereby energy and matter are recycled and space and time are reversed. Trance music relies on syncopation to keep the beat flowing -- asymmetric or complementary opposite time. Entrainment of rhythm creates sound as symmetric power but the symmetry is a subset cycle which builds in intensity and breaks into a chaotic explosion of a new matter-energy transformation. Music as time defines space since music is not "contained" -- sound hears reality into spatial existence by consciousness listening to itself through complementary opposites. Emotional transformation is contained in the tonal frequency modulation and the timbre or texture of the sound generated but what remains universal to music is the 1-4-5 structure.

My masters thesis research revealed how the yin and yang of Taoism and qigong healing energy is modeled by the 2:3 Perfect 5th music ratio as yang and the 3:4 Perfect 4th music ratio as yin. Since the music ratios are nonwestern and not modeled by symmetric math there is an inherent transduction of the sound energy into ultrasound and then ionization of increased intensity as listening continues. Healing energy is then based on the "cycle of fifths" music ratios as an infinite spiral or open loop of pure consciousness listening to itself, creating the illusion of spacetime bending into energy-matter.

Phenomenon of precognition, telepathy and telekinesis arise naturally with the full-lotus padamasana complementary opposite mind-body transformation. This is the "macrocosmic orbit" and the "microcosmic orbit" is the initial "small universe" practice, along with standing active trance dance exercises like Tai Chi martial arts. Psychoactive chemicals help transform the brain as well with DMT concentration as the top focus since it's the "spirit molecule" for vision quest of the pineal gland.

The rainbow of reality is the result -- the rainbow body of the energy masters as the body of the universe creating itself through love transformation. All experiences are interwoven to break and reconnect reality as a big open loop that never ends and never starts. Time itself is the illusion as pure consciousness creates space through reversing time and time reverses space in the illusion of matter and energy. Only listening remains as real -- the process of listening to ourselves without experiencing any difference between spacetime and energy-matter. We wake up from the dream to find that we never existed and that the universe is an illusion and that we never were asleep and that we can hear truth only through silence.

Mouna Samadhi remains -- "silence" as truth or what I call the "sigh-lense."

I just love coming in here and listening to you. always have. like I need to hear this again and again. not really geting it. but still like I really need it.

My masters thesis research revealed how the yin and yang of Taoism and qigong healing energy is modeled by the 2:3 Perfect 5th music ratio as yang and the 3:4 Perfect 4th music ratio as yin. Since the music ratios are nonwestern and not modeled by symmetric math there is an inherent transduction of the sound energy into ultrasound and then ionization of increased intensity as listening continues. Healing energy is then based on the "cycle of fifths" music ratios as an infinite spiral or open loop of pure consciousness listening to itself, creating the illusion of spacetime bending into energy-matter.

Very cool! So would you agree that 2:1 or 1:2, the octave, is Wuji? The thing about a perfect fourth and a perfect fifth is that they are the same thing, but from reverse perspective. In other words C to G is a 5th and G to C is a fourth. That means they both identify ONE relationship, changing only the perspective from which it is measured. I see this translating into viewing the pineal from the prostate as yang, while viewing the prostate from the pineal as yin. It's one relationship, only a fixed perspective which changes. So does that mean wuji is letting go of the fixed perspective? Is it multitasking? Is it soft vision? Good read man, thanks!

deep stuff.

yeah ? lol. well for me it's a bit like going to church the way I wish church would be.

Yes you can search "epicenters of justice" now scribd -- for further music details or my "psychic music" articles at http://mind-energy.net or http://viewzone.com -- my "biomusic conspiracy" article.

The best is to get the "small universe" meditation c.d. from http://springforestqigong.com -- it's the 12 notes of the 5ths/4ths to open up the chakras. It goes with the book "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality" and also Mantak Chia's very first book on the "microcosmic orbit."

Thanks for your replies -- O at a D style! haha.