Sign in to follow this  
October Gray

Hello...

I am October Gray (though Gray or October is fine with me), and I've recently been searching for a forum of some sort in which I could find out more about Taoism (or Daoism) openly. I was raised Christian, but for several reasons decided it's probably not the right religious preferance for me, though I am not one to say what is truely right or wrong. I've always felt that religion is something rather personal, and not something that should be cause for arguments. Discussions, certainly, but arguments never.

As a result, I'm very open-minded about religion and other's moral beliefs. I give a lot of respect to those with unique or profound beliefs, and I expect a lot of the same in return. I am here to explore other's religions (especially Taoism or Daoism) in hopes to find a religion I can call my own. I've been without one for too long, and I feel a strong need to discover something I can really set belief in. Taosim has always caught my eye, but I've never gotten much further than reading the Tao te Ching, and that was long ago.

Thank you for your time, and I hope my being here can be a learning experience for me as well as those I come in contact with.

Hi October,

Welcome!

May you enjoy your time here.

Yes, there are all flavors of Taoists here so you should be able to get a pretty good overview and perhaps even identify a path you wish to follow.

Best Wishes!

Be well!

Sign in to follow this