Sign in to follow this  
Spirit Ape

Secrets of Lucifer

Just stumbled across it, hope it doesnt rub anyone the wrong way especially christians!!!

Like to here your comments???

Garry The APE...

Pure fantasy and stupidity... If you want to know more about esoteric Christianity read Gurdjieff

The music is good. Also, why is it flagged? I've had to log into youtube for the first time in ages :blink:

I don't have time to watch it now, maybe I'll find out later tonight when I watch it.

[edit] Okay, watched it. Well... it certainly is an..... interesting way of looking at things.

The music choices were pretty good though, and some good pieces of art were dispersed throughout the vids, so I had some good stuff to look at and listen to. The creator actually synced quite a few of the pictures and the text with the music (so take what you will from that).

Some of the information was kind of hard to follow, especially once it started getting into the whole bloodlines, the fact that people borrowed other peoples' names, that they married and changed their name to something else, that one person is not REALLY that person and it was all very confusing.

Then the first sentence of the last video "Don't bother trying to fit Lucifer's secrets into what you already think you know." :lol: so I quit trying to get it.

Edited by Sloppy Zhang

Sign in to follow this