easterninternalartsinstitute

Eastern Internal Arts Institute

I think it's doubtful that Jenny will answer Vortex's question (in the detail he would like) as I believe she is of the school which asks students to use their Wu (悟性) when studying her system.

Hi Biff. Sorry for this late reply. I am a Kunlun seminar student before Sifu Jenny. Seeing her does ground you more. It is also nice to see how it was originally like.

Sifu Jenny doesn't do YiGong for 2 days like Max, it is done on the last day only. She teaches you to open your energy channels all over your body so you are aware of your energy highway on the first day. These exercises are really wonderful gems to me. I had done chi kung and felt chi and its opening before but her explanations were more in dept.

Sifu Jenny teaches you visualization or inner smile to help utilize the chi positively during your Yigong closing.

I do see the benifit of seeing her, too.

Answers from Jenny in regards to questions asked:

Thanks for all the posts on the development of this school of philospohy.

I still would like to understand what it means when Chinese President Hu Jintao exchanges formalities with Taiwanese President Ma Ying-jeou.

I have no idea.

I've had to think about this for awhile now....I wrote into the Dalai Lama's Office and Tenzin Taklha (the personal secritary) responded briefly. So now I have to keep doing my vows and talk with Geshe Roach about how to proceed. But in the meantime Taiwan has been hit by a typhoon. One of the Lama's is visiting and China is up in arms about a Buddhist helping other Buddhists after a natural disaster.

I think I see something emanating from this enlightened being...,if I see something then there's light.

Edited by Machin Shin

The power that is not yours will not last. What can be given, can also be taken away. Hence, to rely on oneself is better than to rely on others. Therefore, a wise one tries to understand about oneself.

Your discovery more likely comes from most unexpected ways. If one pays attention to one's daily life closely, one may be surprised that teachings are actually pervading in everything and everywhere. They are waiting for you to discover them. A startling story may attract attention but only what benefits you is what counts and will be everlasting.

Some of the best advice.

John