DanC

Fragrant Qigong

I was looking around and found this PDF on Fragrant (Xian Gong) Qigong, requires no attention to breathing or visualizations you just simply do the hand movement.

Anyoone familiar with this system and what sort of results did you get.. It really seem simple.

http://www.qi.org/fragrant/frag1.PDF

Daniel

• Like 2

Guest paul walter

I was looking around and found this PDF on Fragrant (Xian Gong) Qigong, requires no attention to breathing or visualizations you just simply do the hand movement.

Anyoone familiar with this system and what sort of results did you get.. It really seem simple.

http://www.qi.org/fragrant/frag1.PDF

Daniel

I had a friend who on a whim went to a fragrant qigong class one afternoon (I had no idea she was there). I meanwhile walked into an organic grocery store and suddenly put my hand out for a rockmelon ( which was an action that felt like 'I' wasn't involved in making that decision). I never get rockmelon though it is my friends' favourite fruit. She was 'smelling' rockmelon in the class which we worked out later co-incided with me picking up the melon. Could've even been at the exact time, but couldn't verify it for sure, though these events definitely happened within ten minutes of each other.Paul

The below two clips are taught by Grandmaster Tian's daughters so IMHO they are the most precise demonstrations found on the web.

This clip is for level 1 taught by Grandmaster Tian's younger daughter Tian Aifang. At the end of the clip Grandmaster Tian teachs us on a detox method too.

The following clip is for level 2 taught by Grandmaster Tian's elder daughter Tian Shufang:

Both clips contains some of Grandmaster Tian's healing session fragments/interviews. It is a pity that they are in Mandarin so most of us non-Chinese cannot understand.

• Like 1