Sign in to follow this  
Kris

Hi

I've enjoyed lurking here for a few months and finally decided to sign up. :)

For the past few years I've studied Tibetan Buddhism. About a year ago I stumbled across an enlightened guy who "opened the door" to old Egyptian and Mesoamerican teachings. He gave me the outline of my path.

I find that the easiest way for me to sustain a practice is to work with my body. My practice right now is a mix of nei gung, yoga, John Grinders streamlined NLP, Scott Sonnons CST and some other stuff.

Looking forward to the discussions B)

Kris

Hi Kris,

Welcome!

May you enjoy your time here.

Just a note: The spiritual aspect of my life is centered around North American Native spirituality.

Be well!

Hi Kris,

Welcome!

May you enjoy your time here.

Just a note: The spiritual aspect of my life is centered around North American Native spirituality.

Be well!

Thank you!

Kris

I've enjoyed lurking here for a few months and finally decided to sign up. :)

For the past few years I've studied Tibetan Buddhism. About a year ago I stumbled across an enlightened guy who "opened the door" to old Egyptian and Mesoamerican teachings. He gave me the outline of my path.

I find that the easiest way for me to sustain a practice is to work with my body. My practice right now is a mix of nei gung, yoga, John Grinders streamlined NLP, Scott Sonnons CST and some other stuff.

Looking forward to the discussions B)

Kris

HI Kris. Welcome.

I'm interested to know who the guy is who opened the door for you. It's not so easy to find out about old egyptian teachings. Do you have anything you could share with us about them? A lot of us would be interested, I think.

Hope you enjoy the board.

xx

I'm interested to know who the guy is who opened the door for you. It's not so easy to find out about old egyptian teachings.

I don't think he would appreciate me giving his name in this context. He's more of an Richard Rose kind of guy. (Check out richardrose.org if you don't know the name.) He'd probably tell you that you don't need any of that stuff.

I'll ask him when I see him again.

It's not so easy to find out about old egyptian teachings. Do you have anything you could share with us about them? A lot of us would be interested, I think.

Sure. I'm neither an expert nor a master, but I'll share freely. (And as much as time permits)

They had an underlying logic to what they did that has greatly influenced my path. Not so much in term of techniques, but at an higher logical level. Think of it more as a global map than a step by step guide. :)

If you're into the techniques and way they taught I'm not your guy. The teach patiently then toss them in the crocodile pit approach doesn't appeal much to me. :P

Kris

Edit for spelling

Edited by Kris

Sign in to follow this