Sign in to follow this  
nashenas

In big need of help.

Hi!

I must keep it short since the internet connection might die in any moment.

please help me with this can I have my second chakra closed? is this possible? I know how to close it but then i feel a lot of energy in my heart area like a big blob of energy, I must do this since it is out of controll and everyone i meet connects to the chackra family members friends strangers, and sometimes the connections is to strong. and I am on a road trip with family for a week and this is unacceptable!

men women it really doesent care.

please help me!

bless you.

I want to help, but can't. I'm sure others here feel the same way. There are some who might be able to help, but it's up to them if they will respond.

Most exercises out there designed to "close" your chakras will only stimulate them further. Your best bet is to do some serious grounding work. Take a cold shower, eat a heavy meal (ideally with some red meat), walk barefoot in the grass.

If you want to work more on the energy level, direct your energy down your legs and through your feet into the ground. Feel the energy moving down and branching out like roots.

You can also try some visualizations. One that worked for me in the past involved imagining and feeling armor form around me separating me from others around me.

Also breathing into your energy field and imagining the breath fill up and charge the aura is very helpful. I would finish by imagining a mirrored bobble around me that reflects others emotions and stuff away from me.

The more time and intention that you put into visualizations, the stronger that they become - so they will be more effective after some practice.

Hope this helps

Perhaps the energy that is too much for this chakra would do better channeled to the others? Instead of closing the 2nd, perhaps you might open the others more?

thank you very much.

I will try to do all this and hope it helps.

I am trying to open my 3rd chakra but it just wont. i dont know why might be posture isues?

an i read somehwere that downwards energy was sexuall and up non sexuall whats that all about, is it unnecessary information i have picked up? or does it count for anything?

god bless you guys.

the rooting seems to have worked. i remember that i grounded a week ago and it feelt very good, and it seems to have "loosened" up, how often do you guys recomend one grounding? somewhere in the panic i forgot this, and can you be grounded and work on the chakras? or do I have to bring up the energy again to do this?

god bless you guys.

the rooting seems to have worked. i remember that i grounded a week ago and it feelt very good, and it seems to have "loosened" up, how often do you guys recomend one grounding? somewhere in the panic i forgot this, and can you be grounded and work on the chakras? or do I have to bring up the energy again to do this?

I had grounding problems too when I started doing energy practices.

Whenever you walk, you should be mindful of each and every step connecting yourself to the earth. Focus your intentions on the tailbone, base, feet, and the joints. Make it a habit. I might be wrong on this, but grounding is also working on your base/root chakra.

I also recommend regular sitting practices like zazen, or Qi Gong stances like holding the tree posture.

Why are you so concerned with opening the chakras one by one? I'm not sure if that's wise approach. :( .

Edited by Lucky7Strikes

your 'chakra' doesn't exist. Your problems are in your head.

You're asking the wrong question, if you want to overcome whatever your problem is.

tbh I dont know if they are opening one by one or all are open or what is happening. but the ones i can feel strongly is, the root the second and the 3rd eye very good. my voice changes from time to time gets deeper and i can feel my center, but the second chakra is like a tornado.

I work on all of them everynight. does any one have any good tips on how to work them?

"your 'chakra' doesn't exist. Your problems are in your head.

You're asking the wrong question, if you want to overcome whatever your problem is."

Yes that might be the case, I somewhere along the road noticed that I was sending out the wrong intentions eventough I didnt want to I did because of cuirosity of the mind. so i have started retention to some level, and it is a litle bit better but how do one controll his intentions better?

Apparently you, like most of us, are caught in a web of misinterpretation and worthless logic. There is hope, because it all can happen naturally anyway.

Intentions are less likely to be circumvented if you are vigilent of the thoughts that go through your mind, and to not allow just anything grow larger.

The book "Measuring Meditations" by Nan and Bodri will supply some more theory and framework for interpretation of what might be going on with you. I think your second chakra or lower dan-tien is energizing, beyond that, I cant speculate.

Thank you again guys.today It was somewhat under controll, the rooting really helped alot and I rooted everytime I got a chance, its tricky!

I will get this book to and read it as soon as I get a chance, well my second chakra choose the wrong time to energize thats for sure, if that is what is happening. Ive made apointments with a kundalini center inmy home town,I cant wait for me to go there and have a serious chat with someone.

Damn this stuff is very heavy, I meet my fathers friend and his wife, and the energ was out of controll and pepole were sweating like pigs and thelady was about to loose it sexually.I had to leave the room over and over again so they could have apeace of mind. and the only thing happening in my head was like. daamn what have I done, they might think something is wrong with me.and things of that nature.Is it only me or is it comon?

Sign in to follow this