Sign in to follow this  
Apech

Anti flu vaccine vid from DI

Edit: this was a useless rant against alternative "medicine"/unscientific stuff. It would serve no purpose other than to hurt people's feelings. It can be summed up as: the best way to boost your immune system is to stay active, exercise and eat moderately well. Peace.

Edited by Scotty

Hi Scotty,

I'm sorry you feel that way. I have a feeling that there are many people who want to look at different views, and I'm sure that not all views are seen as useful to everyone. That's how it is when talking in a public forum where it's somewhat impersonal and you're not getting cues from the other person as you're talking. Yet, someone may be lurking who will be resonating with what you're saying.

Best,

Karen

Karen,

Like I said, I didn't want to offend those with your type of view. I just personally think it's a waste of time to invest in all of these types of things (zappers, MMS, colloidal crap, etc). Don't want to have a discussion about why or how, since I'm not a very intelligent speaker.

It's good to read published studies, and test things on yourself...that's how I came to this conclusion that most of these things are an absolute waste of time.

But you're right, I'm sure there are many people who are looking for all sorts of suggestions about what they can do to improve their health. I am not sorry I have this view, because I just provided these people with the best advice: stay active, exercise and eat moderately well. That's the one way which won't disappoint.

I understand some peoples concern.

I wouldn't use a zapper for cancer but would use it for viruses.

MMS has a lot of success with removing shit form your body. I personally know two people that went through the whole regiment and got rid of health problems that, the doctors said, were there to stay for the rest of their lives.

There is a problem with most of the colloidal silver sold. It's just a waist of money and is not effective. MesoSilver is the only one brand I recommend.

There is certainly a lot of misinformation about the health topics, and Scotty is right: healthy lifestyle with lots of fruits, veggies, moderate exercise is the best way to go about it. Our body can heal itself if it has good support.

Head over to Curezone.com if you really want to get your head in a muddle. There are so many fake people there who are advertising under-cover pretending to help people.

I like what U. G. K. says (sorry i mention him so much) that our solutions ARE the problems, they are very much tied together.

I would much rather go the Red Marine Algae route and Astragalus and extra vitamin C and maybe also homeopathic anti flu's.

Injected pharmaceutical anti flu shots seem like the most desperate/last and perhaps most ignorant option, and also the things that's in them doesn't make a lot of great sense. (pharmaceutical corruption at its finest? (that seems to also be: humanely, naturally, acceptably at its worst (or nearing it.))

They have ravaged the natural environment, turning paradise into a barren wasteland. They outlawed natural plants so we can be fed poisons instead.

How the hell did they get us down into the mines when we had cannabis plants and fruit trees? Or maybe we are all equally stupid.

No amount of whining will change this.

So we each left individually to be wise like serpents.

Also, I have a background in this shit. I really don't want to go into it. Most people have never read let alone understood scientific papers but every idiot seems to be an expert. I say no-ones an expert.

"Welcome to the jungle"

Oh yeah I reckon that UNICEF charity (!!!) is so sleezy. They give those poor bastard poisons and war, instead of food. And then you get those guys smiling on the street asking for money. Who are they kidding?

Hi BrainDance,

I think that differing viewpoints are what discussion is all about.. and I don't think discussion is ever dangerous - I never suggested that I was giving medical advice - actually, the discussion has been largely about people taking responsibility for their own health care decisions.

I do think it's important for people to have input they can use in making their own decisions, and to do their own research. In short posts like these, it's not possible to present exhaustive research but to point to ideas that people may not have come across before, or expand on ones they have, and if they want to follow up and consider them, fine. Maybe you're reading into my posts an agenda that isn't there.

What I promote is thinking :). Not mandates that prevent freedom of choice - even if the mandate was for homeopathy. I don't promote any belief system but support people making personal, conscious choices.

Can I afford to be wrong - I honestly don't think I have as much power as you seem to think :). There's a vast body of evidence that supports what I've briefly summarized, and I only intended to talk about that. For those who want to follow public policy whatever it may be, all ideas to the contrary can be easily dismissed. For those who want to challenge the assumptions that don't add up, they can do their research.

The issue of how vaccines have affected (or haven't affected) infectious disease, historically, is rife with statistical error. We can either just accept the statistics as they're being handed to us, or examine them more closely.

explains exactly how the statistical error happens, and I haven't seen this explained so clearly anywhere else.

What I think is dangerous to consciousness is the fear that if people start doing their own research they'll make dangerously false conclusions. That leaves us like children dependent on parent-like health authorities to tell us what's best for us. It doesn't mean that we shouldn't trust anyone, but a healthy state of mind relies on one's own judgment and resonance with ideas.

I sincerely hope you can come to terms with the issue in whatever way resolves it for you.

Best,

Karen

You are definitely right, and I did get a little carried away. I think I did sort of project the people who are influential when it comes to this issue onto you.

I do worry that a lot of people are easily swayed without doing extensive research. So many people will read a book or two, or read a website from a source that's completely biased (on either side of any issue) and instead of extensively looking into every possible source of information they can exhaust, they settle there and consider themselves as having done "research." This is neither here nor there, it's not an issue any of us can do anything about, and could easily go into a huge rant (I think it would lead to me going on about public schools not teaching logic or critical thinking.)

And sadly, a lot of people digest dangerous information, but again this isn't your fault or my own. There are people at fault though, and I think I projected some of that on to you. There are certainly people out there giving out dangerous information that do have some sway. And the vaccination issue always brings Jenny McCarthy to my mind. She gives out dangerous information, that's influenced a lot of parents, and shes in no position to give out this advice. Even if hypothetically she was right, the way she comes to these conclusions is completely flawed, shes a stubborn person, and stubborn people always spread dangerous information.

I'm glad at least that everyone here seems interested in talking about issues like this, and no one is aggressive about having the only "truth" of the matter. I think my opinions are clear, but it's okay for other people to have different views, as long as innocent people aren't hurt. And I'm afraid theres a lot of that happening.

To me it's very simple: anything coming from the mainstream Medical establishment here in US is dangerous and should be treated as a direct threat to your life (with an exception of an emergency medical care for physical trauma/overdose/poison.etc). For example, here is a good video on how the industry selling Psychotropic drugs like Prozac, Zoloft, etc came into being and what are the consequences today...

http://blip.tv/file/1810280?utm_source=aol...medium=aolvideo

There is a ton of more examples like this.

Smile, that sounds like a dangerous generalization. Why would you think that for the whole area of modern medicine? Modern medicine has done some great things, and for the most part has its heart in the right place, although there are some specific areas that are flawed, most of them are outside the medical sciences (and that's the problem right there.)

You mentioned psychopharmaceuticals, and you have a great point with those. My field is clinical psychology, and most of us do think that the psychiatrists are too happy to jump into prescribing the latest SSRI or SNRI. I (and pretty much all other psychologists) see that, lots of those drugs have their place, but they'd might as well be sugar pills at best without lots of therapy, in fact therapy would be by far the most important part of working towards someone's mental health. Many of those drugs do have a point though, there's a pretty good reason to believe, when you understand the role serotonin seems to play, that inhibiting the reuptake of serotonin, resulting in more serotonin, could lead to a decent "mental environment" so to speak to to work on some genuine psychological healing for someone with depression. The problem comes with pharmaceutical companies getting greedy, so many times perfectly fine SSRI has been phased out and replaced with a metabolite or analogue of it. The metabolite does literally the same thing, but the key is that since it's "new" they get to get a new patent on it, and therefore more money. And a lot of times new drugs have been made just for the sake of making new drugs (with the same motivation.) Paxil comes to mind, that drug is far too powerful an SSRI, I have never seen an SSRI lead to so many manic states in my life. It follows the old cliche' that you can have "too much of a good thing."

That's not to say though that all psychopharmaceuticals are bad. Many of them are not fun things to be on, but antipsychotics have done a lot of good as the lesser of two evils. Thank God they stopped the brutal "therapy" of the lobotomy. Sure they have side effects, but the final result is, they're effective. They're very effective, and they reduce symptoms that could be terrible. Dealing with schizophrenia or another psychotic illness isn't something anyone deserves, and most pharmaceutical chemists, psychologists (even though we have better priorities in my opinion, putting therapy ahead of drugging someone up) and psychiatrists are there to help these people, and we've done a good job compared to mankind's past.

The same can be said for other drugs. If I have a horrible allergy attack that fills my eustachian tube, I'm going to take claritin and pseudoephedrine. And you know what? Give it 45 minutes and my hearing will start coming back, my nose and face will be less red and itchy, and I'll have a much better day. And those two things aren't going to give me any nasty side effects.Of course, if I took too much claritin, and especially too much pseudoephedrine, my heartrate is going to go up, and I'm not going to feel that great. Again, too much of a good thing.

I know a narcoleptic girl, and things are very hard for her. Amphetamine used to be prescribed for narcolepsy. And as I'm sure most of us know that's a terrible drug and has a whole host of side effects, but still it's better than being unable to function because of her disorder. I'd like to be able to say ginseng root helped her, but it just didn't. Thankfully, because of the work of some great chemists out there, working from their incredible understanding of the human body, a new drug was developed, Modafinil. Modafinil works to keep people awake without being a true "stimulant." No increase in blood pressure, it doesn't make it impossible or even challenging to get to sleep normally, she really hasn't run into any side effects. The only effect is that it keeps her from randomly and uncontrollably falling asleep, and is really a godsend. Of course, the pharmaceutical industry has worked to make this a very expensive drug, but it's not modern medicine that's at fault, modern medicine lead to this great breakthrough, it's the companies that market them.

So it seems unfair to jump to conclusions and generalizations like that without looking at the whole picture.

BrainDance, I get what you are saying and appreciate your sharing.

Me view is it's not very smart to have a whole body of "Medicine" that is developed to treat the symptoms of the problem. Instead of finding the cause of a problem, they try to eliminate the symptoms. The whole "allergy treatments" using drugs is a joke. That's why people have to take medicine forever, meanwhile the medicine will contribute to their health problems in the long run.

Same with cancer. A localized treatment, and if the treatment doesn't kill you in the process, the cancer will eventually comes back. The just don't get it that cancer is not a localized problem, it's the whole body problem.

There are many books on how Medicine turned into the symptomatic Medicine that uses chemicals as a solution. It's related to chemical industry and powerful families famous in banking industry, who decided to control the medical school business.

Sign in to follow this