Sign in to follow this  
fire

Hello

Hi I am a long time tao follower I am here to explore and discuss. I am a strong believer in balance of all things and do not consider anything good or bad.

War and peace as an example are both states of being, both as acceptable from one to another. Anyway I am here now so hello :).

Forcing your moral view based on philosophy is not in accord with the Tao. It's good to be natural with what you think is right. Only those who are very good people pass through the gate to attainment.

But you seem like a good person regardless.

Welcome to the forum!

Forcing your moral view based on philosophy is not in accord with the Tao. It's good to be natural with what you think is right. Only those who are very good people pass through the gate to attainment.

But you seem like a good person regardless.

Welcome to the forum!

You are true, I am very aimless and at most times. I never like to choose sides and I never like to holdfast to anything.

I guess I read almost everything about every religion and even following the tao I in the end am most likely agnostic, even though I hate labels and I can never choose one side or the other that might be the closest term to describe my views and the rationale of my reasoning.

I do believe that the tao follows close to nature as do I and therefore I find it to be a very helpful reference to life.

thanks for the welcome!

Sign in to follow this