Owledge

Very taoist fun-shirt

Meant to be funny, but actually very philosophical or taoist and a very good idea and execution of it:

--> Shirt

It took me a while to find the evil in good.

I'm not sure whether this is a good sign or a bad sign. :D;)

Probably both. ... Or neither. :rolleyes:

P.S.: Is that hop tea in your avatar picture? :lol:

Edited by Hardyg

Just noticed something... You shouldn't use a direct picture link to another website for your avatar picture, for that creates a lot of traffic for them. Load it down and then up to the avatar picture pool of this forum.

@Desert Eagle

That's why I linked to the picture of the t-shirt: This way it will only cause them traffic the first time someone reads the thread.

Just noticed something... You shouldn't use a direct picture link to another website for your avatar picture, for that creates a lot of traffic for them. Load it down and then up to the avatar picture pool of this forum.

@Desert Eagle

That's why I linked to the picture of the t-shirt: This way it will only cause them traffic the first time someone reads the thread.

:D

I'm not sure...I think they're just tea leaves...I found it in google images randomly.

I put it on my photobucket account. You can use my link if you don't feel like moving the file.

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n15/TomSKinney/tamb.jpg

tamb.jpg

Edited by Inedible

The forum upload is the best. Then it can't occur that you have to wait for external servers to supply parts of the thread view, for it's all in the Tao Bums server's hands.