Bum Grasshopper

Resveritrol

Anyone here been taking Resveritrol? Sounds too good to be true. I have just received my free 30 day supply. According to some reports you feel benefits as little as 2 weeks.

Just wondered if any bums can give an educated non biased opinion.

Anyone here been taking Resveritrol? Sounds too good to be true. I have just received my free 30 day supply. According to some reports you feel benefits as little as 2 weeks.

There are many "too good to be true" cure-all products out there. MSM, MMS, Oliveleaf extract, etc etc. Even vitamin D as mentioned in another thread here ;) And all who market them say their product is revolutionary.

I do not doubt Resveratrol at all, it most certainly is just as great as the other cure-all products. Im gona try it out too soon enough. But I dont think it is revolutonary in any sense.

Im waiting for feedback from a friend who has just started using it one week ago and was almost high on anticipation.

there is also concentrated red wine powder which has no alcohol

it's good for cooking where you would use wine otherwise also, like pasta

purebulk.com is the cheapest as far as i know

it's surely not a cure-all, but it may be good to add to your eating, like also a lot of other things as well

there is also something else called salvestrol

Edited by froggie

"while they lost more than 12 lbs in just one week! "

Sounds like It'll kill you, guaranteed! In less than one year!

My friend said there is a big difference between trans- and sis-resveratrol. If I rember correctly it was the trans-resveratrol that was effective.

Firstly resveritrol has anti estrenogenic properties. It will help raise the free TEST in your body and make you feel well, more manly. Now this super drug, activates the longevity gene blah blah has been done on lab animals! Its not the same. human metabolism is very complex. This stuff might actually cause cancer or other crap in humans in the long run. Our body needs oxidants, as without them we would die! They catalyze many enzyme reactions in the body and our NEEDED in appropiate amounts. You all of a sudden throw in ONE antioxidant in MUCH larger amounts that would EVER enter our body and all of a sudden you throw the systen completley out of whack. The product will neutralize SOME oxidants to much and other's not enough. So it will disbalance your system, guaranteed. There have been more than a few studies whcih have shown that these antioxidant supplemnets, especially in soloitaire like that (without cofactors) cause problems and can increase risk of death. Anyway some of the most important and useful antioxidants are the ones our body makes ITSELF not the ones we get from food. Its the building blocks we need from food.

OH, just for the record, Trans is higher quality, but it/s still a bad idea.

Humans always think their body is like a machine and if they just chemically pull the right lever on it, everything will be fine. Well, knock your socks off. It won't work. Good luck. You are not a machine and you cannot be fixed in the same way you fix a machine. But go ahead and try.

Bum, you better watch out... here's what Wikipedia says:

After being featured on the U.S.-based TV shows Oprah and 60 Minutes, resveratrol has been marketed by various herbal companies on the Internet. A significant number of complaints (thousands) have been registered against these companies with the Better Business Bureau for misleading advertising and fraud. The complaints have met with little or no response. The resveratrol supplement is generally advertised as a free trial where the customer only pays for shipping. However, the purchaser is then charged a full amount (around $85.00 per bottle) about two weeks after the initial purchase.

Yes. I have been taking it for a month now.

see my post on

http://www.thetaobums.com/For-the-anti-vit...owd-t10557.html

My suggestion is don't waste your time with the "Free trial" supplements. They are not processed properly and are not bioactive or absorbable. Resveratrol is destroyed by Oxygen. Unless the resveratrol is extracted and processed in an oxygen free environment, it is dead. Ever since the 20/20 segment and other TV stuff, every fly-by night company is trying to cash in on the buzz. But the resveratrol is useless if it is degraded or not digestable....

I have only found one company that sells bio-active and absorbable resveratrol.

http://www.BuyResvantage.com

100% money back guarantee

In the 60 Minutes program they say that Resveritrol switches on a gene that is also switched on when we are hungry. So fasting would probably bring about many of the same results.

Though in this modern world Im sure most people are more than happy to get a pill that counteacts their bad lifestyle so they dont have to change anything :P

Bum, you better watch out... here's what Wikipedia says:

You are right SV. After placing my order, I got a phone call from someone wanting to confirm my shipment of some kind of wrinkle cream for $40. When I told him I did not order or want wrinkle cream he told me of the # I would have to call in order not to receive any charges :angry: . The product was Resveritrol Ultra. I did call the # and canceled, but I am weary. Bums beware.

You are right SV. After placing my order, I got a phone call from someone wanting to confirm my shipment of some kind of wrinkle cream for $40. When I told him I did not order or want wrinkle cream he told me of the # I would have to call in order not to receive any charges :angry: . The product was Resveritrol Ultra. I did call the # and canceled, but I am weary. Bums beware.

I am glad you cancelled ... I checked with my Chiropractor and he suggested the same website that 5ElementTao mentioned. That seems to be a good one and I did not see any hidden conditions behind their money back guarantee.

Ya Mu

This is a different Resveritrol Ultra and should not be confused with what I bought. I have no opinion on that product.

There seems to be a VERY wide range of ingredients and prices for this supplement. As well as claims as to which is better.

What is a Tao Bum to do ??

They are not processed properly and are not bioactive or absorbable. Resveratrol is destroyed by Oxygen. Unless the resveratrol is extracted and processed in an oxygen free environment, it is dead.

I have only found one company that sells bio-active and absorbable resveratrol.

I think the above is the key. And there seem to be really few brands that satisfy this condition.