Ramon25

Water Method and Inner Smile

Inner dissolving is done sitting, but you need a good understanding of outer dissolving first. And that is done standing. Plus you clearly need to integrate different parts. This is done better standing.

Funny thing about that. I later learned that I was naturally more adept at inner than outer dissolving. I do them both fine but I found that my tendency when I practiced outer dissolving (when I first got started), was to go to inner dissolving. Needless to say, inner and outer dissolving are mutually related, not exclusive, can be done simultaneously and in any position you want at any speed you think you can keep it all together internally. Sitting just makes it much easier and lets you put a lot of focus on the act of dissolving itself and not your movements and changing alignments and all that jazz.

Edited by SFJane

People would fall for any idea because they don't know better.

IME, it only counts how does it fit to your specific needs.

Taoist, Neo-taoist, Buddhist, Confucian, Alien..

unless you need a Ph.D, phew, irrelevant!

Seeking the root of the roots, is only for the insecure.

Is like, hey, before pasta existed, people just used water... and that's all.

There was no fire, no pot, no salt&pepper, no tomatoes.

So, if you want to really eat, eat water...

:lol:

The inner smile along with the healing sounds are two of my main practices, and I have gotten very good results with them.

Nice. Me too. They are very profound practices.

Where did you learn them? Have you checked out Michael Winn's ebook? It's a great read and really puts it into theoretical perspective along with his version of the practice. He takes it to other levels and applications (eg yang practice smiling out to your aura, space, etc.), as well as elaborating on its dissolving potential, something I have not seen mentioned in Chia's materials.

I realize I'm sounding like a cheerleader :o:lol: , normally not my style, but I just think it's that damn good. :D