DalTheJigsaw123

Free Download of my book: Thoughts on Fire by Leon Basin

It's a book of articles/essays on spirituality/psychology and other topics surrounding me. It is also free and it's quite short. If you like it, all I ask is that you spread it to your friends and family. I am giving all of my writing away for free.

What others are saying about the book:

xilksum

great work. you have unique observations on life and philosophy. good to see there are still thinkers in this age of mass consumption and mass hysteria

rckayla

hey Leon, I started reading the first part of "Thoughts on Fire" and LOVE it already! Can't wait until I have the time to read the rest Thanks for telling me about your new book! Rosanne C., publisher/editor/author, www.rosannecatalano.net

gushens

I read some parts of your new ebook. it looks like you are contributing to the silent revolution that is happening. there is still very few of us, but we have so much energy to invest on our dreams that we can make up for the rest that is asleep. way to go!

The system is fundamentally flawed, and people know it. so you are just being the voice of the people, the voice of their subconscious.

Zero-One said...

So awesome :) It's always awesome to meet other aspiring writers - especially ones who have great talent!

You have a beautiful mind.

Edited by LeonBasin

Another reader said:

Benpadiah:

Leon manages to capture the experience of being in a place equally as well as he delves into the deepest issues of philosophy. That's a rare quality in authors nowadays. Mixing the descriptive elements of fiction with the heaviest questions of our non-fictional reality in exactly 50% equal parts is the rare gift of this talented young author. I too rarely get to vicariously experience the zen of a bicycle ride, or directly study the mystery of "Why?", at all in most modern writings, let alone enjoy both in the same work by a single author. "Thoughts on Fire" challenges me to think beyond my own tunnel-vision, and for all these reasons, Leon, I thank you for this work.

Other Readers:

Glenn Guillor: Leon Basin Writes! The NOVEL he wrote is great. I just read THOUGHTS ON FIRE FOR THE THIRD TIME and it is very interesting, simple language, deep thoughts, almost a Hemmingway style.

Glenn Guillory: LEON BASIN's short book THOUGHTS ON FIRE is a good read. He rushes through stuff as if it is simple, and for him it is; we benefit from his clarity cuz he is dealing with the basic issues of our time. Congratulations Leon!!

Hi Leon,

Just wanted to let you know that I downloaded it. (The .txt version is really crappy but the .pdf is beautiful.)

I promise I will look at it soon.

Thanks for sharing.

Be well.

Hi Leon,

Just wanted to let you know that I downloaded it. (The .txt version is really crappy but the .pdf is beautiful.)

I promise I will look at it soon.

Thanks for sharing.

Be well.

Thank you so much! It is much appreciated!:) Hope you let me know what your thoughts are!:0

If you like it, please pass it around to your friends and family!:)

It's a book of articles/essays on spirituality/psychology and other topics surrounding me. It is also free and it's quite short. If you like it, all I ask is that you spread it to your friends and family. I am giving all of my writing away for free.

When you write do you have a purpose in mind at all or do you just type what comes along in your internal dialogue?

When you write do you have a purpose in mind at all or do you just type what comes along in your internal dialogue?

I just type. It's more of a channeling I suppose they call it? I hardly edit/proof read anything.

Even channelled material usually needs a good editor. Being dead does not grant perfect writing on most spirits. Even reaching enlightenment is no guarantee of good writing.

Both the author and the reader should be asking themselves what their purpose is before they begin.

Sometimes, but not all the time. My style is not meant for that. I just write whenever I feel like letting my mind go free. No need to ask, but just follow my intuition and just let it flow.

I am giving all of my writing away for free.

I can understand why you really urge everybody to download this. Because it's not free. You have to give a company information (e-mail adress and probably mined data).

If you put it on a download site like rapidshare (there are also numerous others), then I'd be happy to download it. :)

So you're karma-mining. :lol::)

Seriously... probably very enlightening. And the texts are short enough that I should find the time to read them.

Edited by Hardyg

So you're karma-mining. :lol::)

Seriously... probably very enlightening. And the texts are short enough that I should find the time to read them.

Thank you so much! Well, I'm spreading this for free, I do not intend to make money off it or anything. I just feel that it's great to share and discuss the things I write on. :) Thanks all!